Merc.

Started by General Austin, January 14, 2003, 09:57:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

lol. I want to try out my arm for bounties. Message #201, Norhtern Hordes for a bounty. i take the bounties as follows :

Rank 20 or lower: 100,000,000
Rank 21-30: 50,000,000
Any lower will have to be specially agreed on since it will hurt my army. The usual rules of bounty-hunting will apply to me also. The rules are: No-body above me will be hunted. No-one who is a special firend of mine will be hunted unless said otherwise. And the others I forgot. Hee. Hope you guys respond. I think this will be fun! :lol:

P.S. Orcrist! I only did one this time!!  :D  :D  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

General Austin

Oh,yes. One more thing. I never kill. that is not what I'm doing this for. I'll only drop the person down to a specific rank. Tha's all.  

General Austin

PLeeeeeeeeeeese, anybody?*pitiful smile*

Orcrist

Austin- what is SID? I'll join I guess. About the bounty hunting- I'll help Austin...meaning that any job Austin accepts, I'll help him lower the person, increasing the range of targets. Note- all money still goes to #201 Northern Hordes.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

General Austin

YAY!!!!!! Tnx, Mr. Orcrist! :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  

Since you seem so wantful, you can drop down anyone taht attacks me in the next 24 hours. List will be posted up soon...

~>John<~

heh heh...ya what is SID?
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

General Austin

Sidamdabr
Society for Injured, Dead, And Mostly Dead Animals where Buffalo Roam.

And Cheesy, I'm on Vacation right now. Sorry. =o(

~>John<~

hmmmm none of us can access the game tho
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

General Austin

Weeeeeeeeeird. :(  

lol, i was just joking anyway!

General Austin

I gues Orcrist's offer of help is null now that he's like rank 300.  :lol:  :lol: