Another stratigy for weaker people

Started by Dead Eye, April 10, 2003, 03:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Eye

Follow a good clan, like Winter. Or be some one's dog. Get them to help you. It is called mouching. Suck off of others. I do it for money at lunch all the time.(I am not in the best neighborhood, which means not the best lunch/money)
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Pikepaw

I agree Dead Eye.  Just scout for land to get as much land as possible to up your rank and you also strengthen your troops before you even think about attacking.  You should do this from when you start the game.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

calria

Pikepaw, darling, you're a newb yourself... so how on earth would you even know what a tried-and-true method is?

Pikepaw

I just do and I have excellent typing, as you can see.
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

calria

Quote from: PikepawI just do and I have excellent typing, as you can see.
I just do... and I have excellent typing, as you can see.

No, I can't see.
Can't see how that last bit has anything to do with the first, at least.

Pikepaw

*Sticks out tounge at calria*  so what *hunches in corner and laughs for annoying calria.* Heeeheeheheeeeeheeeheehe :snicker:  

Right. You are a NEWB because you don't admit your newbishness. If you did, that would be one step towards becoming a middlebie. And also, you spam. Please post pointlessness on the right board.

Dead Eye

He is like one of the worst newbs since the days when I joined! He is worse than I ever was! Pikepaw, I am not claiming you. I don't want to have a pitiful newb, only ones who know they are newbs.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

calria

Quote from: Dead EyeHe is like one of the worst newbs since the days when I joined! He is worse than I ever was! Pikepaw, I am not claiming you. I don't want to have a pitiful newb, only ones who know they are newbs.
*chuckle*

Nobody was worse than you, Dead Eye!

*pats*
*wuffs on the perpet-u-newb*

Brock

Wrong: Another stratigy for weaker people
Right: Another strategy for weaker people

I thought this was your job Cal.

Pikepaw, you're supposed to capitalize names.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Kilkenne

BAD STRATEGY! Actually, it seems to work for some people, just not on me...I get at least 6 new letters from new people every day in my in-game mailbox now reading something like: "can i jion Kilk's Marauders?" I get messages exactly like that all the time, with at least one spelling error it seems, for some reason, because I'm Kilk's Marauders, it doesn't occur to people that KM can mean something else...it's a worthy mistake, but you know, sometimes people check the meaning of a name before they join, I mean honestly, would anyone here want to join, say...<==}= without knowing what it means? What if it was like (no offense to anyone) "Turd flingers united" what sort of player who wanted to get better would want to be in a clan named that?

Anyhow, just had to vent that, go on with your lives, people...

Kenny Boy

why do people like teasing Cal she is cool

what am i considered, i think that im no where near middle-bie, look when i joined *points at join date*
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Almkman

Kenny don't you see when the last person posted.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Kenny Boy

o whoops.............. i guess i forgot to look at date
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Ruatine

Even the best and oldest forum goers could make that mistake if they're not paying attention.   ;)   About the oldbie/middlebie/newbie thing though: You need to read the topic Ad made about the oldbie/newbie flaming. We're not suppose to classify people anymore... at least, we can't classify them as oldbies, etc. Cal is cool though. Too bad she left RWL because of the people who got mad at her for correcting their grammar and spelling. *shakes her head* We lost a valuable veteran forum goer when she left.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart