Another stratigy for weaker people

Started by Dead Eye, April 10, 2003, 03:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock

We should make her come back... I miss her.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Ashyra Nightwing

So do I...

*misses Cal, Klamath and Menatus*

We need all the ladies we can get around here...

Ruatine

QuoteWe need all the ladies we can get around here...

*agrees strongly* We're very muchly outnumbered by the guys. *wrinkles her nose and shakes her head* Girls! We need girls!

~42~
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Holby

Wasn't always that way, though. *Remembers poll from old forum*
Just about even at one time.
I will not deleted this

Narfel

Well, I suppose this topic is over then... yall come back now ya hear?
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Narfel

Ooops! *blushes* Sorry about that, I didn't see the second page... I didn't know that you were girls, well I new one of you was a girl but you other people, man what a shock... or should I say GIRL! what a shock? :huh:  
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Quote from: Dead EyeFollow a good clan, like Winter. Or be some one's dog. Get them to help you. It is called mouching. Suck off of others. I do it for money at lunch all the time.(I am not in the best neighborhood, which means not the best lunch/money)
It is also called leeching. Get slayer to promise to kill anyone that even touches you. In other words, get bigger people to bully the weaker (but stronger than you) for you. Sometimes this requires you to pay them back in ways.

Ruatine

QuoteOoops! *blushes* Sorry about that, I didn't see the second page... I didn't know that you were girls, well I new one of you was a girl but you other people, man what a shock... or should I say GIRL! what a shock?

*is quite curious* Who didn't you think was a girl that is?
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Quote from: Teufel
QuoteOoops! *blushes* Sorry about that, I didn't see the second page... I didn't know that you were girls, well I new one of you was a girl but you other people, man what a shock... or should I say GIRL! what a shock?

*is quite curious* Who didn't you think was a girl that is?
Wow....that was written exactly as it was said. All the "likes" and all the other C### was in there. Kinda confusing to read.

Ruatine

Though I'm not too sure what you were trying to say, Cheeeeesy, I'll reply to what I think you were trying to say:

When I quote someone, I cut and paste exactly what they said into my own post. I never edit a person's words. I do it all the time, and nobody's ever had a problem reading it. I'm rather confused about what you mean by the "likes" and c*** since neither myself nor Narfel mentioned the word "like."

*is confuzzled*

Please explain yourself, if you would.

Narfel

Well no offense given to any of you... it's only because I haven't really had the chance to talk to any of you.... Well the people I didn't think of as a girl were you, Holby, and Brock... and I'm sure there is more then just you lovely ladies that I didn't menchin. Well I hope I did not offend any of you!

With all the respect possible,
                                                Narfel

Ruatine

*goes off into a fit of laughter*

No, no, you still have it wrong. Holbs and Brock are male. I am female. I'm not surprised that you didn't think I am a girl. I ought to change my name, but everyone knows me as Teufel, so Teufel I will remain. *shrugs* Not that I care whether people get my gender right or wrong, but it can create a bit of confusion or misunderstanding.

Narfel

:huh: *scratches head* Well I geuss I got it figured out now, I think? Well are you the only girl or do you know of some more?