A few questions/issues with the ferret race..

Started by Alazar is Back, December 15, 2011, 06:02:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

Does the location effect the ferret's foraging ability? If the location does not effect the ferret's foraging ability, then the race is ultimately way under-powered.

I just ran my first run as a farmer, and to be quite honest, I could have made almost as much with a wolf, using the leader mission feast. Is the farmer strategy meant to be this weak?
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

The Masked Wolf

what is its speacial leader mission, and what does it do
Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

Durza

The ferret's spell is rain dance.  Besides increasing the amount of food produced by foraging(slightly?), when you forage( and correct me if I am wrong anyone who has ferretted) based on the number of foragers you have you have up to a 50 % chance to heal and additional point every turn.

Edit: I don't think location has an effect, so you are probably right about that one Alazar.  I saaw some discussion in development about tweaking some of the races after the market is finished and I saw ferret in the discussion.
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?