A n00b that needs to be un-n00bed :P

Started by Kyrodo, August 18, 2005, 03:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Kyrodo

I've never tried indy (though I have done a strat with foragers and barracks with a little bit of huts) and I'm good with this strat now, I'll try indy next set though

Hallo!

Holby

I will not deleted this

Kyrodo

0_o ookay...  I definetly aint changing my strat when I'm this far though... so yeah...

Hallo!

Kyrodo

Hallo!

Kyrodo

This is the longest I've been up top (and first) this strat is pretty good lol

Hallo!

alazar

yes i am using this strat now thanks to wolf bites journal in which u should read kyrodo, but from bloodwake they have both helped me alot on this game and i wouldnt be as far as i am in the understanding part of this game without them!!! :-D

~Alazar
I am Alazar The Axe

Kyrodo

Hmm, I might try and read that some time :D the only help I needed to get this far was this topic, one month and a half of prom experience, and some help on what the main strats were from the faf forums. I guess you can never have too much help though :) (unless it's really cheap help XD)

Hallo!

alazar

yeah, but i am wondering what the indy strat is.....i have been trying new strats lately and have been trying to decide on my favorite and so far it is the hawker strat! Can someone tell me how to do the Indy strat?

~Alazar
I am Alazar The Axe

Juska

You could read my topic : Juska's True Rat Masser Strat.

But if your so taken with Wolf's journal I doubt you'll have the necsessary attributes needed to run an indy.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Kyrodo

I tried indy on another server, and I suck at it XD I'm the best with hawking and foraging... (agrarian is a very effective strat in FAF...)

Hallo!

Gen. Volkov

I know this is late.. but really Juska, indy isn't any harder than a leader strat. You build barracks, attack, build some more. Sell off troops, loot or forage, wash rinse repeat. There's finesse to it yes, but if your gonna simplify a leader strat, I can simplify an indy strat. And you know I've played both.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

sorry for knocking you down the other day Kyrodo. you were the fattest target and I always get greedy coming out of protection.

^_^ good to see you gen
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

LOL. same here. No hard feelings. Nice to see you too snare.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES