A n00b that needs to be un-n00bed :P

Started by Kyrodo, August 18, 2005, 03:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyrodo

XD oh well, I'm steadily digging back out of the hole you digged, lol. No hard feelings then... *eats them alive...*

Hallo!

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Attack me like that again and you'll regret it. I'll show you the meaning of being eaten alive I will. I retalled, but not too hard. Just fair warning.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Kyrodo

hehe, it's not even the same set, so I don't even know what your talking about lol. I'm not one to listen to threats just so ya know  :wink: no matter how hard ya smushel me

Hallo!

Gen. Volkov

Smushle nothing. I'll flat out kill you if you do that again.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Kyrodo

heh, do what? I didn't even know which one you were. Don't care if ya kill me really... so screw off. Your the ones that took me down... You have nothing to complain about...

Hallo!

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Ok.. maybe you can't be threatened effectively. LOL.

Kyrodo

I'm as stubborn as a doornob  :-P on some game, someone named white slaughtered me like 50 billion times, and I still wouldn't listen, lol. He was threatening that he'd kill everybody who still had Malus equipment on after counting to seven. I said, screw that, that's just lame, that's stereotyping a whole clan where most weren't doing anything wrong, and he just slaughtered me respawn to respawn, lol. (yup... neverwinter nights.... a few akward times on there...) I don't ever do anything wrong... at least not on purpose... unless I'm out for revenge or something...  :evil:

wow, well that was lame... I post according to my mood, then I regret it later...

Hallo!

Shadow

wrong place apparently
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..