A few questions to help with strat efficiency

Started by Orcrist, November 09, 2007, 11:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orcrist

I was wondering if someone knows/ knows where the answers are posted for the following questions?

How many troops are produced (if troop is at 100% in training settings) per barrack?

How much money every market makes per worker at 10% taxes?

How much loyalty each hut build produces?

How many mercenaries appear per unit of land, and how often this refreshes?

How come League is such an awesome / incredibly talented clan? (optional)

Why loyalty is the one resource that cannot be stolen?

Thanks for your help. I'm trying to figure mathematically how much stronger the leader based strats are then the others (obviously it's much, but my question is how much). We can then figure out a way to balance in other strats against the leader strat.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

pippin the mighty

Well i know that the leauge isn't good but the rest? well i dno

kell

shadow get out the maths book and give him an answer
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Shadow

How many troops are produced (if troop is at 100% in training settings) per barrack? - no idea

How much money every market makes per worker at 10% taxes? - check out "market strat math" by wolf bite

How much loyalty each hut build produces? - loyalty depends more on how many leaders you have iirc

How many mercenaries appear per unit of land, and how often this refreshes? every ten minutes a portion is refreshed, check out vaarious merc topics for exact numbers

How come League is such an awesome / incredibly talented clan? (optional) - cause im in it

Why loyalty is the one resource that cannot be stolen? - food can't be stolen very effectively either

leader strats>all as long as academyexists
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

Loyalty does not come according to how many leaders you have, it comes according to how many huts you have. To give you an exact number, I will need more turns in turbo, but the amount of loyalty per hut does vary, based on race, and location.

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Orcrist

Yea thanks. The reasons I actually asked all of these questions in one thread is also to have the consolidated- we could make /add on to the advance faq.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Gen. Volkov

QuoteHow come League is such an awesome / incredibly talented clan? (optional)

Simplest to answer. It's full of awesome/incredibly talented players and has a good leader.

QuoteWhy loyalty is the one resource that cannot be stolen?

I dunno, Promi just doesn't seem to be set up that way. I can't of any games were you can steal loyalty/rune/magic/etc.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

wolf bite

I believe loyalty comes from BOTH huts and leaders.

I don't have that settings handy, but I am rather sure.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Alazar is Back

volky you just gave me a rather good idea.....wouldnt t be cool if you could steal loyalty?
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gen. Volkov

*Eye Twitch* Ally, did you even bother to read the rest of the thread? Or did you just post the first soap bubbly of thought that popped into that head of yours?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on November 09, 2007, 09:16:50 PM
I dunno, Promi just doesn't seem to be set up that way. I can't of any games were you can steal loyalty/rune/magic/etc.

Thats what i was talking about.....and yeah i read all the whole thread.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteThats what i was talking about.....and yeah i read all the whole thread.

Then why where you talking about that? It was a response to the original question... yeesh.

Alazar is Back

oops, lol i must have missed that part :-P sorry!

I did read it though!

Juska

4 rats per barrack on 100% rats
2 weasels.....
1 stoat......
.7 skiffs......(not 100% sure on skiffs)

Modified by racial and area bonuses of course.

Each market gives $1,000 cash per turn + workers*PCI*Tax Rate

Your PCI goes up with markets/land ratio and each farm makes 75 food each turn btw.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19