army race info

Started by lonewolf1817, January 14, 2008, 07:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonewolf1817

ok so with the 4 armys rats, weasles, stoat, and skiff.... can anyone tell me the rate at witch they consume food/ money per turn and what if any spechail advantages that u get with them?
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Shadow

I dont know exact numbers, but I do know that food consumption goes down the better the troop type, and cash is the opposite. ei rats are low cash/high food, and skiffs are high cash/low food.

I find skiffs to be all around best because they sell for the most and done take a lot of food to upkeep, allowing you to max out on production.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

wolf bite

It took me forever to find this.  Here is all the math, and much more, than anyone would eve3r want to know about troup types.  If you have thoughts on this, you are welcome to post in the topic to bring it back to be talked about.

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=3072.0

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

lonewolf1817

thanks guys the oldschool info.... that was a ton of info for a seemingly little topic.
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all