KILL LOREN KILL KILL KILL!!!!

Started by Moon Ce, October 11, 2003, 12:18:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Stop using "..." in the middle of your sentences!! thats my thing! people are going to think your me!

calria

I'm really starting to get tired of people using all caps today...
*sigh*

I could say so much, but I'd rather not be nasty, so I'll just say that if you can't take the heat, stay out of the sauna.

~>John<~

heh heh.......I'm King of Grammitaca Calria. remember that......even though you  tried to exile me. I'm also king of Numeroligious and Geographis and .....everthing!
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Peace Alliance

stop with the "....."'s!!!! thats my thing! don't steal my thing!!
*crys* its all i've got

Sun Jian

WOLF BITE,dude if one more loren guy attacks me i'm nailin him now whats up with this?what are you guys doin???!!! :o  :o  
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Angrod Palant?r

Sun Jian, I don't judge who is good and who is bad, you told me yourself you were having a hard time. And I have the proof to confirm it.
I know who you are, and this trick pretending to be someone else really aggravates me. You went out of your way to annoy me last time, as Jasta 11, remember? And at the time YOU WERE CHEATING!I feel like booting you...

calria

Quote from: ~>John<~heh heh.......I'm King of Grammitaca Calria. remember that......even though you  tried to exile me. I'm also king of Numeroligious and Geographis and .....everthing!
You're king of grammatica? *throws a coughing fit*
Thaaaat'll be the day.
*perches atop her throne*
I reign supreme around these parts.