Fire Vs. Ice type round for next set?

Started by Blood Wake, July 30, 2009, 03:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

what do you think next turbo round should be themed as?

one clan vs. another
17 (60.7%)
3 clans
3 (10.7%)
4 clans
2 (7.1%)
I do not want the next round to be like that
6 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on September 08, 2009, 08:04:29 PM
Oh, and by the way, there are quite a few competent and more than competent indies at RWL. Snare, Rudder, Juska, Shadow, etc.

What? Oblit should def be on that list and I would think that i make it as well. Im sure I at least meet the standards of competent...
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gen. Volkov

What? Oblit should def be on that list and I would think that i make it as well. Im sure I at least meet the standards of competent...

Chill Ally, I said "etc." at the end. That means the list goes on. I just didn't have the time or inclination to try and list all the people who are competent indies.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on September 09, 2009, 02:57:54 AM

Chill Ally, I said "etc." at the end. That means the list goes on. I just didn't have the time or inclination to try and list all the people who are competent indies.
Agreed, or I would defo be on there :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Quote from: Alazar is Back on September 08, 2009, 11:39:04 PM
Oh, and by the way, there are quite a few competent and more than competent indies at RWL. Snare, Rudder, Juska, Shadow, etc.

Lol. I'm good too... Right? Guys?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Holby

Volkov, the shielded Open Op is something Shadow has been harping on about for ages, I just thought I'd take up the torch as well. I think it would solve most of the problems Juska speaks of.

Quote from: Shadow on September 09, 2009, 11:10:59 AM
Quote from: Alazar is Back on September 08, 2009, 11:39:04 PM

Lol. I'm good too... Right? Guys?
You suck, and I despise working with you. Same with that flea-nosed Wolf Snare! It's just that us mods have to keep a united front :-*

I will not deleted this

Shadow

I don't harp!

Well fine, maybe a little. But I resent the accusation!
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

QuoteVolkov, the shielded Open Op is something Shadow has been harping on about for ages, I just thought I'd take up the torch as well. I think it would solve most of the problems Juska speaks of.

Oh, well, guess I don't pay enough attention to the development forums. In any event, I agree with Shadow and you.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES