Yes
3 (27.3%)
No
1 (9.1%)
Get something else (specify)
7 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Shadow

I got a bunch of extra cash today, so I am strongly considering buying a turtle. So... should I?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

I could put both in the same tank - half the tank with water and half with rocks for the turtle.

Would a turtle eat fish? nah..
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gorak

mail extra cash to me instead
PM for address
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Peace Alliance

My girlfriends have turtles. they aren't that great. They often stink and they are unfriendly. They require gigantic tanks.

Gen. Volkov

My turtle ate fish FYI Shadow. I would recommend something mammalian though. They tend to be more fun than turtles, and get sick less often. My turtle had shell rot or something.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Daryn

Turtles aren't fun, but it's enjoyable watching them rip apart their prey. [or maybe I just have a sadistic streak]
Pies.

Peace Alliance

Daryn

Lol. They are mad expensive to keep.

I hear you can get tiger cubs at $300.

Or you can get a serval.
Pies.

Genevieve

Night Wolf

Quote from: Shadow on March 29, 2010, 04:24:52 PM
I could put both in the same tank - half the tank with water and half with rocks for the turtle.

My science teacher in HS had two painted turtles in with fish and the fish were never eaten...but I guess that would prolly depend on what type of turtle and what type of fish  :D

And snakes are far cooler that turtles  ;)

Daryn

Quote from: Night Wolf on April 03, 2010, 06:11:06 PM
Quote from: Shadow on March 29, 2010, 04:24:52 PM

My science teacher in HS had two painted turtles in with fish and the fish were never eaten...but I guess that would prolly depend on what type of turtle and what type of fis  :D

Red eared sliders eat fish. Mine bit me.
Pies.

Pippin

1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Zara_rose_wolf

You should get a wolf and name it bunny