In the top ten

Started by Badrang the Tyrant, February 27, 2004, 07:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badrang the Tyrant

*10 ? Urran Voh II (#445) 35,673 $67,071,435 NIF  Ermine Mossflower Country

I'm surprised to be in the top ten.  Especially when there are all of these great players around me.  Like Nohc, Nick, Holby, Juby, and Jason.  And I didn't do it by food either...*has blown his mind*

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: Badrang the Tyrant*10 ? Urran Voh II (#445) 35,673 $67,071,435 NIF  Ermine Mossflower Country

I'm surprised to be in the top ten.  Especially when there are all of these great players around me.  Like Nohc, Nick, Holby, Juby, and Jason.  And I didn't do it by food either...*has blown his mind*
ehhhhh, I was mentioned among the great players, *celebrates*, and congrats Badrang, now the hard part, staying in the top ten.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Nohcnonk

Hehe, nice job.  Apparently I've been playing the game long enough to be 'famous'...

Badrang the Tyrant

Well, Juby, you are ranked number one...

I never really expected to get into the top ten before the reset, but oh well!

To the people I forgot to mention:  No hard feelings, I was just naming them off the top of my head.

Nohc:  You are one of the greatest players, yet you haven't been here that long...*is a little jealous*

Juby (Tercios)

Ohhh man, Wolf Bite, you've gone evil, he posted this like 10 minutes ago and wolfie dropped him to 30 mil. it's so mean it's funny.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Badrang the Tyrant

Two Towers if Wolf?   <_<  I'll have to take land in exchange for my 2 bil cash and food!

wolf bite

Actually I have run into a leader bug.  Even though the math (checking it twice) told me I could steal money from people with a high margin in my favor, it failed. I came on line and checked recent events and found that all the land he gained was from the Emperors. So I attacked him and surprisingly my leaders worked.  Then I read his post.  That somewhat depressed me. I will be sure next era I take him into the top ten.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Badrang the Tyrant

You don't have to help me much next era, just a little :lol:  

Ashyra Nightwing

*applaudies*

Congrats on getting into the top ten..  

Badrang the Tyrant

windhound

Quote from: Badrang the Tyrant...And I didn't do it by food either...*has blown his mind*
oy!  what's wrong with food?  nothin atall..  hehe..  

congrats!
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ashyra Nightwing

Food.. food is fun. Especially on Expedition..

Gen. Volkov

Congrats.. even if this is old.. and I finally gots meself goin here! Whohoo! Go Volkov!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: windhoundoy!  what's wrong with food?  nothin atall..  hehe..  

congrats!
Nothing's wrong with Food, I just didn't mass food to get into the top ten.  That's all.

Deathclaw

Good job. *is glad for being mentioned among some of the great players*
Glory, Glory, Man United!