Warbands Frost and Flame

Started by Badrang the Tyrant, January 08, 2005, 06:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badrang the Tyrant

Warbands has been completely fixed with brand new features.  Go Warbands Features to check out the new features added.  Release date is Monday, January 10, 2005 9:00 p.m. EST.  Please check it out, it's freggin' awesome.

wolf bite

*Advertisment moved to Spa*

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Deathclaw

Seppuku is (The marshmallow man). I didn't know what it did one time and I used it and lost all my troops.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Er Badrang.. Beatles gave specific orders that this shouldn't be advertised until mon. As to seppuku. It can be useful, and at least you didn't use the version I had to test Death Eater. It killed my empire! Not just my troops!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Nohcnonk

It should cost less loyalty...

Riverpaw

Wow. Off topic. If you'd like the spell changed, go to the FAF forums and ask. Though, personally, it's balanced, useful when you're not being foolish, and interesting.

Yes, I'm here to advertise.

People are going to make the case for "I already play RWL. Why should I play FAF?" Well, I've got sort of a countercase, albeit a slightly messed up one.

First, FAF is quite different from RWL. It's got its own unique flavor, and many new features. For example, we have the new ballista troop, useful against pure army massers, yet this is done without killing industry because of the power if the guard tower. We have a stock market, and a raffle for the cash and food massers. We have an improved version of resource management. (a.k.a. sacking the stuffing out of hawk massers.) A few new player friendly features.

Oh, and there's a whole page of reasons here.

So, because I can't see the link to the main page anywhere in Urran's post:

Thank Nev for the banner, people.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Badrang the Tyrant

QuoteGen. Volkov Posted on Jan 8 2005, 07:45 PM
LOL. Er Badrang.. Beatles gave specific orders that this shouldn't be advertised until mon.
I posted a little reasoning behind my actions (and the fact that I completely forgot.. :huh: )

The Lady Shael

*laughs* A whole list of reasons why FaF is better than RWL...you guys never give up, do you? ^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Veranor

Quote from: The Lady Shael*laughs* A whole list of reasons why FaF is better than RWL...you guys never give up, do you? ^_^
Sorry, not everything revloves around RWL.

It's just a feature list.

It explains quickly some of the changes from QMT promi and some of the bugs we fixed. So that people who know other versions of Promi can figure out some of the things that make this different than other promisance games.

FAF and RWL are different games and they can coexist.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Ashyra Nightwing

FAF is still around? What happened to TSOR? Does anyone know?

bjornredtail

TSOR=Dead

Basicly, Karlin left after his forums crashed as a result of his order for Beatles to change them to Invision.

FAF=Very Much Alive
For a time I was the only admin over there... I almost threw in the towel and began adaption of BAXX. But then, Beatles and the rest of the development staff showed up again, bringing the game back to life, and to this realise.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Riverpaw

Quote from: The Lady Shael*laughs* A whole list of reasons why FaF is better than RWL...you guys never give up, do you? ^_^
We didn't say that, and who ever said giving up was an option here?

*ten years later*

Oh.

Riverpaw

Quote from: DeathclawSeppuku is gay.
And maybe it's just me, but I thought those words weren't allowed.

*ten years later*

Oh.

Nohcnonk

Veranor

Also, who are "you guys"

The person who posted the link is not a developer. He is a member of the community who feels that the game is a fun other game to play.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org