Farewell...

Started by Retto, April 01, 2003, 03:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Eye

Shael! We thought you left. You sort of vanished with out a trace. Talk in the forums! Everyone is saying you disappeared.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

The Lady Shael

Well, I /did/ leave, and I meant to vanish without a trace, but I meant not to come back, and I still mean not to come back. But I will occasionally pop up and post here and there.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Holby

Vanishing without a trace is a rather nasty thing to do, though it appears common these days.
Keep coming back, or this forum community won't be happy!
;)  
I will not deleted this

The Lady Shael

Well, I did give you plenty of warning. ^_^ Too much, maybe. I've been scanning around the posts, I can't believe how many more people have been leaving recently...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Van

Everyone's leaving because you left. *wink* So if you come back everyone else will come back except annoying people.
Leader of Vermin Raiders

Also has been called a insane chipmunk.

Go to Homestarrunner Its a cool site.
StrongBad rules!

Shytalon

Stormy's in the Terrouge forums was a good one, too...

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

The Lady Shael

*smiles at Van* Now you're making me feel guilty. That would be nice if most people came back except the annoying ones though...that's part of the reason why I left. Spammers and newbies just went out of control...at least I still spot a few familiar faces. *looks at Holby, Dead Eye, and Shy* I think you, Van, just got here before I finally left, so I never got to meet you.

And another thing, what's with all the LOTR avatars? HALF of the people on the forums have one, not that I dislike LOTR in any way, but it's not really something that happens by coincindence.

TR_Shadow

Hehehe, I'm not gonna change my avi, I love my Wobbafet.  Well, I might change it if Colin gives me a tiny pic of him, lol (No, I wasn't kidding =P).  But that's on my other account that I can't remember the pass to.  No worrys.  When I get home from Florida, I'll come back with my old one and no one will ever hear anything from TR_Shadow again.  I'll have the space back!!!

Abby The Rat

Ah, so you don't remember the knighted rat shael????????
~Prods~ I've been here longer then you, you know...
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Holby

Quote from: The Lady ShaelAnd another thing, what's with all the LOTR avatars? HALF of the people on the forums have one, not that I dislike LOTR in any way, but it's not really something that happens by coincindence.
The big Ereptor thing, methinks. I adopted one temporarily, actually. *Shrug*  I traded mine in, though, because I just got 1000 posts! Switched it back to the first avatar I ever had here- and no, it has nothing to do with cheese. ;)
Great you're still hanging around Shael. Everyone misses you. :)
I will not deleted this

Menatus

*glomphs Shael* You gotta come back!! We miss you! The newbies! They're taking overrrr!! *falls into a pit of newbieness*

Come on, please!? You didn't even make a good-bye post!

*attempts to superglue Shael's feet to the floor of the forum, but is chased away by an evil admin*
Shael, please stay... We haven't even got any scary moderators to frighten the newbs away...

I'm terrified of moderators...

The Lady Shael

Arg, stop it guys, if this topic keeps going, I'm going to get addicted to the forum AGAIN.

No, well, actually, I'm okay with it, I'm starting to realize how much fun I had here...

Ad: Ah, don't worry, Ad, I didn't forget you. ^_^ I really only mentioned the people before who had already replied to my post. If I mentioned EVERYONE I know on this forum, the post would probably be 15 times as long than the longest post we've ever had...
Holby: And thanks for that IM you sent me today, Holbs, I was barely able to touch the keyboard before you logged off.  :P  
Tania: Ergh, I feel your pain, Tania. They were getting /really/ annoying before I left, which is one of the reasons I left. And I did make a good-bye post. Several actually. ^_^ Only that I left 3 weeks after I made it....
Ashyra: Ah, my feet already have WAY too much glue on them. Trust me. And admins can be scary every once in a while, I suppose. Not our admins though, we have pretty lovable admins. ^_^ Lovable, except on April Fool's Day, that is. *cough Retto! cough Stormy! cough* [EDIT] I just found out Ragefur is an admin. o.0 I'm missing out on a lot...
Van: I just read the SIX messages you sent me. lol. Don't kill me for saying this, but welcome back! I was so shocked...I had to make sure it wasn't April Fools anymore....

Menatus

Oh. Well, you know. I think you're gonna be posting a lot more lately. Heh heh! You should have stayed away while you had the chance. If you change your screenname (again) do tell! It's been boring without you.

We have nice, lovable admins/former admins. Don't be afraid of mods, they mean no harm ^_^;;;

Oops! Replied to the topic. Sorry, Shael!

Abby The Rat

Why you sorry Menatus, we want her to stay.

~hugs shael~

You know shael, I haven't seen any mods but the mods of the clan.

~Ponders~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]