RELIGION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Drakus, June 06, 2013, 09:00:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

Yeah I hear there's a lot of disagreement on that one.

I for one don't really care one bit about abortion, planet's overpopulated as it is and people die all the time. I'm just saying that people need to stop calling it something else so they can feel better about the situation. Also, child or not there's a lot of irresponsible people out there who have unprotected sex and really probably shouldn't. It's not fair for that apparent subhuman in their body, nor is it particularly healthy to get abortions. In fact it can be rather harmful.

I guess what I'm saying is, this is a situation that nothing can be done about but I'll gripe anyway because screw you all. People gonna be people and all that.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

I was going to post a serious reply, but then I remembered I was in spa 101. Serious debate is like an illness here. :P

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Camaclue

If this was a serious conversation, I would talk about my ideal society where we had communo-capitalism, in which everyone got equal payment but not equal things and stuff. But this is Spa.

I kicked a puppet today. It cried, because it was one of those creepy crying baby doll puppets. I burned it and nuked the ashes next year. Time travel is useful for that.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Drakus

BLUH BLUH BLUH HUGE DUMMY HUR HUR HUR
meow

Ungatt Trunn II

My opinion is right you nazi. Now agree or die!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Drakus

Now let me tell you why communism is bad.

Simply put, people will automatically try to reap the benefits of other people's work. It's a cutthroat race of presenting need, not ability. Human ability is not a measure of productivity, but rather a means by which to produce. Take the reward away and replace it with one based on need, not ability, and people will naturally show their need, not ability.

CAMACLUE I WORKED HARD ON THIS POST AND IT ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE SO IF YOU CHANGE IT I WILL EAT YOUR BRAIN!!!!!!

DO IT BUTTFACE
I DARE YOU
meow

Camaclue

Ungatt Trunn II

Communism is bad because communists are commies, you commie pinko scum.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Camaclue

Genevieve

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 12, 2013, 01:37:45 PM

I for one don't really care one bit about abortion, planet's overpopulated as it is and people die all the time. I'm just saying that people need to stop calling it something else so they can feel better about the situation. Also, child or not there's a lot of irresponsible people out there who have unprotected sex and really probably shouldn't. It's not fair for that apparent subhuman in their body, nor is it particularly healthy to get abortions. In fact it can be rather harmful.

I guess what I'm saying is, this is a situation that nothing can be done about but I'll gripe anyway because screw you all. People gonna be people and all that.

So Gattsby is all about hatin' on the commies and keepin' the government out of people's lives, but doesn't like people making their own decisions about what goes in and comes out of their own bodies? :P

Shadow

Quote from: Genevieve on June 14, 2013, 06:33:47 AM

So Gattsby is all about hatin' on the commies and keepin' the government out of people's lives, but doesn't like people making their own decisions about what goes in and comes out of their own bodies? :P
^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Drakus

Camaclue...Well played.

WHATCHU GON DO BOUT IT EH DRAKUS
U WAN FITE????
meow

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Shadow on June 14, 2013, 12:26:54 PM
Quote from: Genevieve on June 14, 2013, 06:33:47 AM

^

If they're pregnant, they made that decision a long time ago. Also again I don't rightly care if they liquify the parasitic little brat, just don't take tax money to do it. And they don't take tax money, so the damns given by me still equate to roughly zero. (And I have personal moral objections to the practice, but who cares about that)
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 13, 2013, 09:46:26 PM
Communism is bad because communists are commies, you commie pinko scum.

audible laugh
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works