I am now also a security guard

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 28, 2013, 03:27:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

I now work as the security guard for a local aluminum factory. For those of you who are confused and thinking, "But moron, you are in the Army!" Yes, but I am in the Army Reserves! Which leaves me with quite a bit of down time. In this down time I shall be manning the security control room at a factory for 12 hours a night.

Also I get a rent-a-cop uniform. Neat.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Genevieve

Is this part of the same game for which Crowsnest said she was joining the circus?

Ungatt Trunn II

No this is legit.

Pretty good deal for someone fresh out of high school though. I'm making above minimum wage ($9.45/hr) for easy work that's all at night so I can still do day stuff such as sleep.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Genevieve

That's a terrible wage for night work.

Ungatt Trunn II

Considering, once again, that I am 18 years old with pretty much zero relevant employment history or experience, it's good enough for me. Especially since that's just the starting wage, and the location is nearby.

Also I will likely do literally nothing. Perfect slacker job.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Holby

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 28, 2013, 05:16:46 AM
Considering, once again, that I am 18 years old with pretty much zero relevant employment history or experience, it's good enough for me. Especially since that's just the starting wage, and the location is nearby.

Also I will likely do literally nothing. Perfect slacker job.
This is the first time you have ever mentioned your age. Ever.

I will not deleted this

Ungatt Trunn II

Seemed like a good time to do so.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Genevieve

And on the same day that Cakedork mentioned her age! And you're almost the same age. woah.

Holby

Why?

I know you (like Krodwon) have deliberately avoided the topic in the past, and been sketchy about your background.

So why out yourself now? WHY DESTROY THE MYSTERY!?
I will not deleted this

Ungatt Trunn II

I'm pretty sure I mentioned it before. However it was in an entirely different thread and about two months ago I'd say.

Quote from: Holby on June 28, 2013, 05:22:03 AM
Why?

I know you (like Krodwon) have deliberately avoided the topic in the past, and been sketchy about your background.

Because the "joke" was over. I had been telling Briar that I was a private military contractor. Mind you, I didn't make the first implication. I just went along with it and had to obscure some things in order to maintain seeming legitimacy.

Not now though.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Cakedork is my new name for Krowdon.

Also Holby, this is probably just a cover story. He's gotta cover his tracks now he's joining the army.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Holby

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 28, 2013, 05:25:35 AM
I'm pretty sure I mentioned it before. However it was in an entirely different thread and about two months ago I'd say.

Quote from: Holby on June 28, 2013, 05:22:03 AM
Why?

Because the "joke" was over. I had been telling Briar that I was a private military contractor. Mind you, I didn't make the first implication. I just went along with it and had to obscure some things in order to maintain seeming legitimacy.

Not now though.
I'm sure it was worth all the time and effort?

You don't know how incredibly relieved I am that you're not a thirty year old, gun wielding, wannabe marine.

I will not deleted this

Holby

Quote from: Firetooth on June 28, 2013, 05:25:53 AM

Also Holby, this is probably just a cover story. He's gotta cover his tracks now he's joining the army.
This is also rather convincing...
I will not deleted this

Ungatt Trunn II

It was not. The joke propagated its own existence once other forum goers saw my posts and before long I was this ancient bald guy or something. The heavier into it I got, the harder it would be to back out. So I didn't have good judgement at 14, kill me!

And instead I am an eighteen year old, gun wielding reservist.

Quote from: Holby on June 28, 2013, 05:31:22 AM
Quote from: Firetooth on June 28, 2013, 05:25:53 AM

This is also rather convincing...

Cover story for what? I don't get it.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

Genevieve   04:38:39 AM   Viewing Ungatt Trunn II's profile.

Oh my!
DIE HIPPIE DIE