Favorite Roman....

Started by The Lady Shael, November 04, 2003, 06:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Yes, I'm bored. I thought this would be amusing...I know none of them may be your favorites, but oh well. I think I'm missing one too...but only 10 choices fit anyway.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

You should have made a "Other roman" and "NOne" otption and that would have solved the problem... well my choice is the least of the 10 or 11 evils.... Hehe just kidding...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Veranor

It depends, I only know who some of them are so I nulled.

Though of course, I'd say it draws close between nero, Majorian, and Marcus  
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Juska

I voted Claudius Gothicus for having so much land he made a nice target. :)
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Ashyra Nightwing

Titus

*laughs*  How amusing.
One of the Ten Emperors Of Rome

Ruatine

I can't really say which I like better as a player or person. I voted for the Roman whose name I like the best; that would be (drumroll please) Titus. *smiles*  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

The Beatles

I must agree with your sig, Teufel!

General Austin

I agree with Teufel's vote! Titus is such an awesome name...
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Scarwake

I nulled on my vote, seeing as I really don't like the roman clan...And I especially don't like Titus after being told what seemed to be very snottily that "we don't accept alliances, go read our clan crier and then reply to this message."
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Ruatine

QuoteI must agree with your sig, Teufel!
*bows* Thank you! It definitely caught my attention when I read it.

QuoteAnd I especially don't like Titus after being told what seemed to be very snottily that "we don't accept alliances, go read our clan crier and then reply to this message."
*laughs* So they're a little cocky? I really do wish that some of them would revolt and start their own clan. It'd make things so much fun and probably start a bloodbath.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

EmpNero

*nods*  nero too likes Teufel's sig too, but not her wish that some romans would revolt..  if most romans remained loyal, the revolters would be squished..  that's probubly going to keep most of the clan from going off..  unless it splits in half..  nero would find that most interresting..  probubly more so if nero himself wouldnt be caught up in the middle of it..

oooh..  nero got eight votes..  *bows* nero would like to say  thankee to his loyal supporters, and that you may all worship nero now.. :lol:  
A Deranged Emperor of Rome?
Formerly of the clan Rome

Badrang the Tyrant

Nero is my favorite too!  He is not the stuck-up Roman, he is quite funny and deranged *points to Nero's siggy*.

Ashyra Nightwing

Yay!
*bows down and worships nero*

Yiss, I agree with your sig too, Teufel..

The Weasel Liberation Mov

We need to make "Worship Nero" buttons.  :D  
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th