Emp

Started by The Obliterator, June 04, 2009, 12:54:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Obliterator

Hes just lost half of his networth.
Dunno weather it was intentional though.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Marell

Well not half - dropped from 38.7bil to 27.3bil...but yeah still, what happened?

Zeppelin

And apparently ® has been killed losing another $1.5b nw.

krazilec

which is going to make this round worse

Shadow

That's why he did it as far as I can tell.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ashyra Nightwing

Internet goes down for two days/less and I'm dead? Who killed me? #6? Killer for hire, eh? well, who paid 'em, thats what I want to know...

Zeppelin

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on June 04, 2009, 05:31:47 PM
Internet goes down for two days/less and I'm dead? Who killed me? #6? Killer for hire, eh? well, who paid 'em, thats what I want to know...
pleasure is payment, and the pleasure is all mine.

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: Zeppelin on June 04, 2009, 05:47:20 PM

I'd kill you back but I don't know what there would be to gain from that, you haven't got much net...hmm.

Zeppelin

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on June 04, 2009, 05:51:32 PM
Quote from: Zeppelin on June 04, 2009, 05:47:20 PM

I'd kill you back but I don't know what there would be to gain from that, you haven't got much net...hmm.
in case what i saaaid was misunmderstood, nobody paid me or put me up to killing ya. i killed ya because i could.

Shadow

Just ignore him on forums and kill him if you have some spare turns on turbo, about all you can do. Endure him for this round, and as soon as we get put in standards below 500 land he will just be another mediocre player with a big mouth.  Is there a block list on this forum? hmm..

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ashyra Nightwing

He wants payment or else he'll keep killing. *sigh* I'm beginning to see the benefits of killing him/keeping him dead.  :P

Zeppelin

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on June 04, 2009, 06:11:06 PM
He wants payment or else he'll keep killing. *sigh* I'm beginning to see the benefits of killing him/keeping him dead.  :P
never said that. if you wanna redirect my attention then yeah pay me but otherwise its all me.

Ashyra Nightwing

"What was all that about?"

QuoteThu, 04 Jun 2009 16:45:37 -0600From ($database, \\) (#6) (?)

because you are dead to me. the alternative is to have your clan sponsor/hire me.

Mr.Grimm

You can just tell it's going to be one of those rounds... On the up side, F.O.E had nothing to do with it!

Marell

Emp is now in vacation too  ::)