Very Disappointed

Started by Alazar is Back, April 17, 2010, 02:15:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

I don't think I have ever said anything against the admins since I have been here, but as of late they have been pretty unproffessional. The emp has been in vaca for a few days now, during an emp round. It was even brought up in the forums, still no action taken. PA was at least signed into his msn, no response. I understand you guys are short handed and all, but this is getting a bit ridiculous doncha think?
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Sevz

Can't blame it on the administration. They run a free game. All complaints are frowned upon.

*Sevz*
*Mod Duties*
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

This is exam season for Peace. Windy just had his house burn down and has other things to care about. Shael is finishing her last year in university.

In other words, sorry that their real lives trump your imaginary ones.

Now quit your whining, we know what you think about it, and something will be done when it can be done, and not a moment sooner.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevz

SHHHH Shadow. I already put him in his place. Stop picking fights or i'll gag you.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

Nice. This clearly isn't going anywhere productive.

The last time Sevs posted something like this, Peace warned him to stop spamming this topic or he would get banned. The administration is aware of your opinion here, and they have already told you that they will deal with it on their time. In the meantime, stop posting this topic over and over.

Locked.
Shadow
Mod Duties
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..