Locations

Started by Juska, November 27, 2003, 06:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

What are the bonuses for each different location? The only thing I know is that you gain leaders more slowly in the Northlands and you gain more land when attacking there and lose more if you are attacked. I'd like to know what the other bonuses are.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

calria

I think there's a pretty thorough discussion of this somewhere in the backlog of older topics... but I'm not digging to find it!

Isn't there info in the Game Guide?

Wolf Snare

oh..... I haven't paid much attention to those bonuses since.....ever. they don't really help much. probably go through more trouble constantly switching locations according to your strat anyways...
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Juska

I have tried to dig in back in old topics, thats how I got the information about the Northlands and the game guide doesn't say anything.
Current Empires:

Wolf Snare

I wouldn't worry so much if I were you...... as I said before it doesnt really make much of a difference....
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

calria

It doesn't make much of a difference in more generalized strategies, but there are some for which the little differences could be crucial.

I'll bug some admins about it later if they don't pop in here on their own and talk...

Juska

I went to each different area the other day and took all my income exc. and matched it up, I not going to say what I found untill I am 100% positive which means a while longer.
Current Empires:

calria

Hmmm... hurry up! I want to know what you found...