Superbowl

Started by Juska, January 20, 2004, 04:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

So who will win and why?
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Juby (Tercios)

New England is closer to Canada, Go CFL.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Aden

Panthers, because I like underdogs. Plus this is their first trip and I would like to see them win their first SB.
Woodren Swiftsword, former leader of the Mossflower Liberation Army
May 20, 1999 - May 20, 2001

RedCon

Deathclaw

I have several bets, so go Panthers! Plus, in all my bets, I have a 14 point spread, which is nice to have.  :snicker:  
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Pluto

PANTHERS. They have the dominating defense! They WILL win! Muahahahahaha....

Deathclaw

Quote from: PlutoPANTHERS. They have the dominating defense!
Though I don't know if their defense can handle the Pats offense too well, I've made some bets on them... with a 14 point spread of course.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Scarwake

Talk about major double posting *points at Pluto*

[Edit] After further observation of come to realize that there was no double posting, but I simply overlooked the fact that Pluto and Deathclaw both have BIG YELLOW emoticons for their avatars, thus confusing me....

*unpoints at Pluto and unsays the stuff about double posting*

Anywhoo, I think the Patriots will win, because well they won last year....Oh, btw, when is the superbowl??? *forgets all the time*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Aden

Pats won in 2001. They added another extra week this year, making the SB Feb 1st.
Woodren Swiftsword, former leader of the Mossflower Liberation Army
May 20, 1999 - May 20, 2001

RedCon

Blood Wake

I agree with Aden, it would be nice to see the panthers win. i like them more anyway
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Juska

Ya Pats didn't win last year, I'm not sure who will win. I think the sb is the beginning of feb.? Depends where they play cold = Pats warm= Panthers.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Ashyra Nightwing

*snerk*
I really don't care.. I live in England, so it doesn't affect me..

Badrang the Tyrant

Patriots.  The Panthers may have a good defense (not dominating), but the Patriots have a well-rounded team.

I would like to see the Panthers go, but the Patriots are gonna beat them.

Ereptor

Quote from: PlutoPANTHERS. They have the dominating defense! They WILL win! Muahahahahaha....
ROFL.  Panthers may have a good defense.  But have you checked the Pats defense?  I doubt it if you would say something like that.

Pats have an overall advantage.  If they score early and control the tempo it is over.  Though i do think it will be a low scoring game, the Pats will come out on top.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Veranor

It doesn't matter all too much to me, but I hope the Patriots win. You see, we were doing a draw lot in Science and you had to put which team you thought would win. Well, I didn't know the team the Patriots were going to play at that time, so I just wrote down Patriots. And I guessed on the other part of the lot too. I'm good.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org