Your turbo strat.

Started by Juska, July 12, 2004, 12:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

We'll this turbo set we went no leaders, which is cool. So I'm wondering how you guys got along. I'm being a indy/gt hound. I'm wondering what Windpaw and Wolf Snare are doing, looks like farming.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Juby (Tercios)

the main problem I'm facing is that massing one troop isn't nearly as effective because land is much more important.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Juska

I basically mass rats, or at least only attack with them and I don't have a land problem. I don't get what your saying, what does massing 1 troop type have to dow the getting land? Do you mean ppl break you because your 1 sided? Add some guards.
Current Empires:

Angst Vulpine

Heh, I'm not playing. I need leaders. I would use this as a learning experiance...But, meh.
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Nohcnonk

I scout a lot.  Lol.  It's rather effective, actually.

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: JuskaI basically mass rats, or at least only attack with them and I don't have a land problem. I don't get what your saying, what does massing 1 troop type have to dow the getting land? Do you mean ppl break you because your 1 sided? Add some guards.
well with leaders you would try and get alot of land, and then you would expect to lose land (usually I wouldn't drop so that people getting their revenge could have it and they'd bring my ratio to 175, but here the goal is to keep land.  Massing gets land easier but it's also very easy to lose it.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

VinnieOlle

I dont really mass anything. Even though i only have little of each troop i just find what a masser doesnt have and boom i could kill the with like 5 of that kind of troop. I get that land and build all foragers get like 1 million food a turn. when im done i demolish almost everything (because i dont need many markets or foragers to support my few troops) and put it on towers. I can get my defensive points to at least like 15 mil with towers then with all the money i made while foraging i buy troops to raise it to about 20 mil. When i go back on first i sell on the market and the merces then aid till most troops are gone, demolish the towers for foragers and markets then i repeat this process.

I gave you my strat but most of the people dont know who i am ( :grin-all: most  :grin-all: ) so i dont mind

Besides... I just helped some newbs B)  

Juska

Well, I know who you are, 20mil def points in total? I have 126mil. I hate all you farmers, lol.
Current Empires:

Neobaron

Before i was offed by Juska i was just looting about... building army

40, 0, 30, 30...

had about 1.4 mil of everything... started farming...

*made the mistake of dropping from 48k towers to 16k*  <_<

---

Now im screwed,... started farming again.  :(  
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Juska

Don't worry Neo, I still woulda broke you if you had 48k towers, I wish you ppl would get some land and get close to my net, I'm starving myself.
Current Empires:

Angst Vulpine

That "Neo" phrase just made me smirk.  :P  
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Neobaron

Well that makes me feel better at least... thankee Juska =-P

---

'Neo'baron was around before those darned movies (the first one was good... the rest arent)... so im not one of those Matrix wanks who thinks everything is a conspiricy...

'Neo' means new... so when i started playing the other MMp game i play (Red Baron 3D) a 'new' Red Baron seemed appropriate... as I am quite profocient at killing enemy things in the skies over Germany  :D

Hence Neobaron

---

(i still think about it sometimes too... sounds cool as heck when its vocalized)
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Juska

I wasn't referring at all to the matrix, "Neo" was simply what i felt like typing out.
Current Empires:

Angst Vulpine

I know. It still made me grin.
Angst Vulpine  

Holby

*Cackle* Smart lad my Neo. Trained him myself. That is, I added him to my resume. I refer to him as Neo, you see. Not Neobaron. Though Neobaron is very cool. Unfortunately, I am very very cold and relearning to type.
I just returned, you see. And I bought icecubes for 15.95.
Nice to be back :)
I will not deleted this