Clans

Started by Juska, March 18, 2005, 07:16:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

I propose that you should not be allowed to leave a clan after joining it for 3 days, no matter what, that means people cannot kick you out, you must stay there no matter what.

Reason? DC and his constant clan hoping is ruining the game, he needs to die everytime he tries to make a kill.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Deathclaw

Bitter? Others helped me kill you, and yet you single me out.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Holby

Because you're the one who's done it ten times, lol.  
I will not deleted this

Deathclaw

Quote from: HolbyBecause you're the one who's done it ten times, lol.
True... but I've had help in all ten as well.

Juska

Ok, reason because a number of people have been killing empires and then getting kicked out of clans who's leaders are still in prptection among other things so no retaliation can be given, of which Deathclaw has been a participate in some way in almost every one of these attacks.

Oh, and I propose you should not be able to create or join a clan while in protection for the above reasons.

Happy now noob?
Current Empires:

Deathclaw

(wash my mouth out with soap). You get pissed at me when others helped me kill you. Stop going after one person, and go after all responsible. But I won't mention who helped me to protect their identity, so they aren't targeted.

Juska

Wow, I can't really go after the other people went I don't know who they are, if your looking to lose some heat tell me and my effots will be split up into however many noobs who helped deathclaw their are.

(wash my mouth out with soap) you.
Current Empires:

Deathclaw

I'm not gonna rat them out, if you were smart you'd have looked at everyone who attacked you when you were killed.

(wash my mouth out with soap) you, too.  

windhound

*hands deathclaw and Juska bars of soap*
cut it out

prehaps another suggustion would be a newsearch that went back farther than 100
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Juska

how would that help.

Lol, I never knew that's what wolf replaced the f word with.
Current Empires:

Deathclaw

Thanks for the soap, I was running low.

Yeah, a new search would help. Maybe have it go by weeks. and save it throughout the round, and maybe put one on there with failed attacks also.

Juska

I still fail to see how a news shearch would stop clan hoping and would allow people proper retaliation.
Current Empires:

Deathclaw

It would allow people to see all attacks from the round, and you could see who attacked you early on, etc.

Juska

Right, but that would help how?
Current Empires:

windhound

it'd help in that targets could be properly identified

but as far as preventing the kills it doesnt help

plus I occasionally just like to keep tabs on whos hitting who,
for example when deathclaw hits Holby over 100 times I cant see who else has hit him...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't