Halloween 2013

Started by Krowdon, October 30, 2013, 10:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Is anyone doing anything?

I might online trick or treat to see how many people send me pictures of candy but mostly I'll be watching Halloween movies and maybe sit in the driveway to pass out candy to the five kids that live in my neighborhood that aren't super religious and anti-halloween.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Durza

java lab and then maybe fencing
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

Fencing? That's awesome how long have you been doing that?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

Quote from: Krowdon on October 30, 2013, 10:44:51 PM

I might online trick or treat to see how many people send me pictures of candy but mostly I'll be watching Halloween movies and maybe sit in the driveway to pass out candy to the five kids that live in my neighborhood that aren't super religious and anti-halloween.
I'm making a flag pole for a flag I bought 12 days ago at the Ren Fair.

Krowdon

Quote from: Flitchaye Warrior on October 31, 2013, 02:58:43 PM
Quote from: Krowdon on October 30, 2013, 10:44:51 PM

I'm making a flag pole for a flag I bought 12 days ago at the Ren Fair.

What flag did you buy?

Flitchaye Warrior

A flag of Bavaria, I would put a picture of the flag, but I am too lazy to get them off of the camera.

Camaclue

I'm gonna watch The Thing(original)
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Flitchaye Warrior

I'm also going to play Dungeon Keeper until midnight. I will have my revenge on that keeper who keeps defeating me. >:3

Krowdon

Flitchaye Warrior

Though RWL is distracting right now, so I'm going to wait until nine, and possibly read Rakkety Tamm while playing.

Krowdon

Flitchaye Warrior

Me computer decided to get too hot, and so now, I cannot play. Meh, at least I saved before it did that.

Durza

in answer to your question krowdon, I started september of last year. 
I ended taking the last half of spring semester off from fencing becasue I got a job, but am back to regularly fencing now.

I fence saber by the way
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts