YEEP!

Started by calria, May 01, 2003, 03:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aww... You're an oldbie. You can spell. You don't post pointlessly. You've been here longer than me, Menatus, and quite a few others, and on the forums longer than Cal. We all know you're an oldbie, just admit it...

TR Shadow

No.  I am not an oldbie.  I will never be an oldbie.  Never.

NEVER!

calria

Julie, thou art an oldbie!

*crowns and magically grows her a long white beard of wise-ness-ess*

Abby The Rat

~Goes to get Julie a Custom Title with "Oldbie" on it~ Or I at least I try...
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

TR Shadow

NO!  No, no, no, no, no.  No.  I am NOT an oldbie!  *Shaves off beard of whiteness*  I will never become an oldbie!  You three are the only ones here that think I am one, which I'm not.

Pikepaw

Well I don't know about you but I think that by the way I've acted I'll never in my time here be thought of as an oldbie.  I'm just a foolish annoying little newbie and I always will be. :(
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

calria

*huggles Pikepaw*

Nah, sooner or later you'll become a middlebie. The realm of oldbies is closed, regulated to those of us who joined the game early in its history, before the creation of the RWL clones, but middlebies are created every day from newbies who pay their dues, spell well, and do as they know they should. Have hope, little Pikepaw! You shall grow and prosper, if you will!

Brock

Am I a middlebie?  I always use correct spelling and grammar.  
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

calria

Well, I can't speak for the whole forums, but as far as I'm concerned, yes. You never really were a newb, Brock... new, yes, but never a "newb."

Brock

Thanks.  I feel happy now.   :grin-all:  
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Holby

Quote from: PikepawWell I don't know about you but I think that by the way I've acted I'll never in my time here be thought of as an oldbie.  I'm just a foolish annoying little newbie and I always will be. :(
It's only your avatar. It's so newbish, you see. Now, get a dignified Ninja Turtle like mine, and you're in business! Just ask, and I'll make one :)
I will not deleted this

calria

Quote from: Holby
Quote from: PikepawWell I don't know about you but I think that by the way I've acted I'll never in my time here be thought of as an oldbie.  I'm just a foolish annoying little newbie and I always will be. :(
It's only your avatar. It's so newbish, you see. Now, get a dignified Ninja Turtle like mine, and you're in business! Just ask, and I'll make one :)
*keels over in a death-like stance*

*cough*
*cough*

Ohhh wait, you were kidding, right, Holbs?
;-)

Dead Eye

Was that a diss to the almighty holbs! hahaha. I am like the oldest Midleby! hahaha.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Ashyra Nightwing

The person this topic was started about just attacked me 35 times. Does that seem fair? Okay, I admit, I attacked him 12 times... but 35?? Isn't that going a little over the top? Anyways, I'm seriously considering sacrificing my number 29 just to kill this guy. He has nothing but rats, and I can break him easily...

RazorClaw

What about me? I don't spam (usually) and I ALWAYTHZ uze correct spellin an gramar. That was an imatation of things that perminant (haha) newbs say. And IF I'm a middlebie, DeadEye, then I'd probabaly be the oldest.