YEEP!

Started by calria, May 01, 2003, 03:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

Quote from: The Mercenary#3. Peace is not a fool like you, he probably has his land split between huts and guards. It would be very hard to gain enough to attack him in leaders.
A thanks to Wolf Bite for reminding me of this:
Offensive missions are leaders per land, so having only part huts can give those much smaller with better ratios a chance to succeed. It doesn't have to be hard.
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

Offensive missions were still hard to do on me. I obviously raised my leaders high enough to defend against offensive attacks.  

Holby

It's the principal of the thing, *Nods, because this is somewhat of an inside joke*
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

awwwww, i guess that means i'm on the outside.

Holby

It does. Aussie thing.
-------------
More than a line

la da de

ha ha hum

er da de
I will not deleted this

RazorClaw

Aussie thing? G'day mate! Look at this whopper! This here is a Diamondback Rattler. (I've been wthin two feet of one, it was cool!) Look at the beautiful coloration on this one!-Steve Irwin

The Mercenary

Brilliant post Razerclaw. Seeing as it was on topic and made complete sense. Once again, your brilliant insight is appreciated on these forums and what would we do without another "self-proclaimed" oldbie.

RazorClaw

What we wouldn't do without you're unproclaimed idiocy.  

Peace Alliance

Quote from: RazorClawWhat we wouldn't do without you're unproclaimed idiocy.
we would be lacking a talented player

RazorClaw

Peace Alliance, just shut up and stop flaming me. Really, why are you making such comments about my game play? That you know nothing about?

Ruatine

Quotewe would be lacking a talented player
QuotePeace Alliance, just shut up and stop flaming me. Really, why are you making such comments about my game play? That you know nothing about?

*raises her eyebrow yet again today*

Peace Alliance said nothing about your playing in his post, RazorClaw. Rather, he said something about The Mercenary's game play. He said that the game would lose a valuable player if The Mercenary left.

*shakes her head* You can't send this topic into an oblivion of arguing too, guys. Be nice, and if you can't be friendly, at least be civil.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Abby The Rat

Again, this is turning into flaming.

Topic Closed.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]