Started by Juska, July 12, 2004, 12:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neobaron

Great to have you old boy...

:D  
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Holby

Next time I see you online your flying skills are needed, I want you to teach me your manouever. :)
Please :D
I will not deleted this

Neobaron

Now Now... the last thing the BA needs is a bunch of second rate neo clones running about killing everyone ;-)

---

ok  :P  

Guthorm Swordmaster

Back on topic i have no troops at all im only massing food and money.

Juska

Stinking farmers......... I hope your massing food and money in preparation for a large offensive, what your empire # btw?
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Holby

Quote from: NeobaronNow Now... the last thing the BA needs is a bunch of second rate neo clones running about killing everyone ;-)

---

ok  :P
lol. reft rudder, light bank. er, light bank, reft rudder. Right bank, Right ludder... ludder went right into the left bank?
:P
I will not deleted this

Neobaron

lmao...

You;ll catch on.

---

Hurry up and have another school holiday so we can fly some more! >=-|

Holby

I practiced that first bit for an hour tonight, then tried to show Cobber and see if he could shed some light on the thing. He thought I was just doing a normal roll in the middle of a turn. *Confuzzled* Help me!
I will not deleted this

Neobaron

Which maneuver?

Stall turns or scissoring?

Juska

OFF TOPIC, this is about your turbo strat not for Neo to chat to his buddies.

Once this set is over I plan on posted the strat I used to get first.
Current Empires:

Holby

Why does it matter? Topics change. No people are posting on Strategy.
I "chat with my buddies" all the time over this forum. We're not spamming.
Not in error atall.
I will not deleted this

Juska

OFF TOPIC is spam, this topic should be locked.
Current Empires:

Holby

No it's not. You won't find more than a couple threads on this forum where the subject does not change or conversation sways.
Admittedly, this may not be the best way for Neo and I to communicate, but we are making reasonable posts on a topic.
Can we have soem clarification, please?

-EDIT- If you are correct, then your last two posts are spam. Their intention was to tell Neo and myself to stop spamming. That is spam, it has nothing to do with the topic. Puh-lease, we've done this before...
I will not deleted this

Juska

In my first topic said I was going to post my strat once the set was over, therefore it was on topic.

My second post was asking for a topic to be locked with can not be considered spam.

I'm aware subjects change inside a topic, but they usually switch to something worth while, and around the same subject as the topic starting out to be in. You and Neo chatting is not on topic and is pure spam.

This post would be considered spam in your opinion.
Current Empires:

Holby

Quote from: JuskaIn my first topic said I was going to post my strat once the set was over, therefore it was on topic.
I said your intention was to tell us. Your added bit was simply to prove you were not spamming by your definition.

QuoteMy second post was asking for a topic to be locked with can not be considered spam.
It can, because by your definition, anything that is not on topic is spam.

QuoteI'm aware subjects change inside a topic, but they usually switch to something worth while, and around the same subject as the topic starting out to be in. You and Neo chatting is not on topic and is pure spam.
Bring in Shael about her whole evolution thing, /that/ was a crazy topic that went very weird places. Because they usually do, does not mean they /have/ to. You can't call something spam because you don't like it.

QuoteYou and Neo chatting is not on topic and is pure spam.
Being not on topic is spam? Or what makes it spam? You previously claimed it was not discussing your original topic.

QuoteThis post would be considered spam in your opinion
No, just by yours, because you said if it wasn't on topic, it was spam.

There is no reason to lock a topic if reasonable discussion is still going on. The number of people is not relevant. You will note that the "strategy" part was virtually dead.

Please, somebody intervene.

I will not deleted this