Consequences

Started by Holby, February 04, 2010, 09:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

Today, an attempted kill was made on Genevieve (#117) from Dark Claws (#206) of clan Alliance.

Because of this action from Dark Claws, the rest of Alliance will suffer.

Starting with Alliance's lowest ranked player, Abraxas (#502), a member of Alliance will be killed every 3 days.

Killing the parties at fault seems to have little effect on their behaviour, so the innocent will suffer until something changes.

Alliance have two choices:
Pay $20,000,000,000 in damages to clan SS and remove Dark Claws from their clan.
OR
Hire a third party to kill Dark Claws.

You have three days before Abraxas (#502) is killed. Killings will continue until either of the above is completed.

Regards,

Emperor Holbrook

I will not deleted this

Sevz

This is Extortion.

Fair maiden are a bunch of criminals. Excess net policies etc. How about the server goes on strike.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

Its only extortion when it's between individuals. In game, we are all supposed to be individual nations. So it's just diplomacy. Except Holbs is the Emp, so it's more like do what we say or else.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Rarcan the Mighty

If I may ask, Did you not attack Genevieve yourself and did Peace Alliance not do the same? If you are trying to maintain an Empire why do you attack the ones you want us to pay for? It sounds completely illogical too me that FairMaid and SS are battling each other and you can't stop them. Do you not care how much damage they do to each other? Or do you merely think that we can pay for the damage YOU have done to your own. I might add they could even without your knowing turn on you, they may be friendly to you now....but not all good things last forever...they must come to an end sooner or later....In other words your Empire is disorganized and in chaos

3.8 hours ago     ratatouille (#329) (?)
FairMaid    Genevieve (#117) (?)
SS    20,931    22

4.2 hours ago     Holbrook (#33) (?)
None    Genevieve (#117) (?)
SS    64,302    27

4.6 hours ago     Peace Alliance (#8) (?)
FairMaid    Genevieve (#117) (?)
SS    5,801    10

This is no threat to you or anyone, merely a warning to you. Even if it was a threat, I pose no actual power to compete with you....

Sincerely, Rarcan the Mighty
~~Rarcan the Mighty, growing Warlord of Southsward

The Obliterator

Groan...
Actually we attack each other for land.
Nothing more.
By doing a little damage we can create many time the amount we destroyed.
Thats the simple explanation
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Gen. Volkov

What Oblit said... also, there's a big difference between attacking for land, and a kill attempt. We do not take each other down to a few hundred acres.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Death

Killing the weakest empires when you have most of the top 10 locked down aside from Alliance and I, what kind of horse poo is that? You're big boys, don't pick on tiny empires.

Juska

You threaten The Alliance with the death of it's lowest ranked player? Instead of the offending empire? Or the clans leadership?

You decide to kill the little sister when the older brother is at fault, when you full well know the little sister poses such a negligible threat to you.

A tactic breed purely to make your enemies fear you, you would rule by fear when fear itself rules you.

Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Pippin

pathetic, nice job on ruining reg and everyone elses fun.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Briar

Maybe you shouldn't leave Genevieve so defenseless, eh?

23   ?   Genevieve (#117)   1,623

There.  There is your warning.    
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Sevz

keep it rolling. 10 kills would restore the game.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Briar on February 05, 2010, 11:25:02 PM

translates to-- I ran out of turns.   :P
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Genevieve

Quote from: Briar on February 05, 2010, 11:25:02 PM

Lol. What do I have that needs defending? Your incapabilities are enough defence for me thanks.
That's the third kill attempt on me in as many days, even I'm gunning for you guys to finally get it together and get the job done.

Death

Why would you even bother trying to kill Gene? I mean, no offense, and I'm not saying they're a bad player, but they seem to be allergic to shields. Just cast murder a few times and save yourself the turns.

Juska

A Message from Dark Claws:

As a young but bold badger aproached me, I looked at him with concern.
"Josh the slayer, my wise counsler, what am I to do?"
He looked at me unbelieving "Rouse the troops and kill the closest to your rank, it'll work."
The next day I was hoping to restart the killing of the evil Genevire, or however you spell her name. But something at the forum post caught my eye.
I consulted my general
"Damage?" I asked.
Tears fell out of his eyes as he made his report.
"All rats died, and over 1,200,000 food was destroyed, over 15,000,000,000 was stolen and, and, look!" He pointed to the forum post.
"A DEATH OF MY CLAN MEMBER IN 1 DAY!" I yelled. I saw Josh the slayer. He was weeping too, all the vermin horde had noble intentions, and he was friends with them.
My networth half of what it was, my enemies multipyling, my army dead, my life trashed, and it was all because Hollbrook seized power. I sent an army messanger to him, he dares threaten my clan with death while his own army threatens me with death. And that was before Genvire or however you spell her name, was being beaten. I Felt the anger of my ancestors before me rise up. He thinks that my clan must die while she has already repaid us tenfold before the reign of Hollbrook started. And his clan still attacks me, leaving me still the one at fault. He thinks that he has enough nerve to kill me and my clan just because I evened out a score! And he thinks I am the evil one when he threatens my clan with death! And he even thinks that after poisioning and stealing from me, it's not enough. May god show me mercy as this bloodthirsty game commences, and the fight for true freedom, true liberty, and the end of a reign of terror start. Let us chant

Roll of thunder hear my cry
Over the waters by and by
Old and new clans come to beat me down
but I won't let them turn me around.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19