Consequences

Started by Holby, February 04, 2010, 09:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gorak

right now, the problem with the resistance is that, well, Juska is the resistance
not much one empire can do alone
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Daryn

Quote from: Gorak on February 11, 2010, 08:04:55 PM
right now, the problem with the resistance is that, well, Juska is the resistance

Wrong.
Pies.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on February 10, 2010, 05:48:39 PM
Shadow is right you know. A war of attrition will not work. We're all top players, and killing us is not a deterrent. We can recover from kill pretty dang quick, and wouldn't even need many resources to do so.
Ive tried telling them that  many times already they still seem set on trying to kill you guys.

Quote from: Gorak on February 11, 2010, 08:04:55 PM
Theres a few more than that...not many tho

Holby

Quote from: Juska on February 11, 2010, 11:58:31 AM
I have no interest in investing time and effort into pulling 15+ people together to pool net, suicide Holby enough to atk op him and then murder him (or a combo).

What I do have the interest in doing is notifying a server that is there is some kind of fight going on, which I've done and I've achieved results if meager. You should realize that half the game never comes to the forums.

You want to brag about how good you are? Leave your net stores clanned and defend them then.
I haven't been attacked once since taking Emp. Not once. If no-one has attacked me, having started at 6 bil Net lower than I am now, how does unlimited attacks and no losses change things?

Our clan has unlimited resources, of which I hold the majority. I need only one other person to run. Even if you kill one of us every single day, it still won't be enough to stop me. The clan doesn't have to create any resources for me to run, we started with those before we locked.

I could plan and execute a takedown in my sleep. I would have thought the same could be said for most of the players here. But the reason no-one has tried to properly defeat us, is because they're afraid both of failing and of the repercussions. It's easier for you, Juska, to kill someone than to formulate a plan that could fail. This is the easy way out for you. Planning anything on a grander scale is out of your comfort zone. The same can be said for the rest of the resistance. The weight of the names behind Fair Maiden and SS scares everyone away from leadership and responsibility. Those who really wish to take us down, but lack the know how, have no leader to direct them. Which is a shame, because we make up only a small percentage of the total number of players in the server.

Sevz, the other big talker here, knows he can't do anything solo, as we'd take him out, and he can't bear failing. So he is unlikely to be the leader the resistance needs.

Takedowns are elementary, but the fear is that you're all going to stuff it up. So you'll continue to lay down and let it happen. That's fine by me, it means I have more than just my immediate team to thank for my success.
I will not deleted this

Genevieve

Quote from: Juska on February 11, 2010, 11:58:31 AM
I have no interest in investing time and effort into pulling 15+ people together to pool net, suicide Holby enough to atk op him and then murder him (or a combo).

Why not? It wouldn't take anything close to 15 people. It could probably be done with 3.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Holby on February 11, 2010, 11:13:12 PM

Planning anything on a grander scale is out of your comfort zone. The same can be said for the rest of the resistance. The weight of the names behind Fair Maiden and SS scares everyone away from leadership and responsibility. Those who really wish to take us down, but lack the know how, have no leader to direct them. Which is a shame, because we make up only a small percentage of the total number of players in the server.

You are completely wrong there my friend...It just plans take time to execute. ;)

Quote from: Holby on February 11, 2010, 11:13:12 PM

Takedowns are elementary, but the fear is that you're all going to stuff it up. So you'll continue to lay down and let it happen. That's fine by me, it means I have more than just my immediate team to thank for my success.
And this is total nonsense. Yo cheese done slid of your cracker son. Do you really think we're just gonna lay about and do nothing?

Gen. Volkov

QuoteYou are completely wrong there my friend...It just plans take time to execute.

They shouldn't. A proper takedown can be done in, at most, 3 days.

QuoteAnd this is total nonsense. Yo cheese done slid of your cracker son. Do you really think we're just gonna lay about and do nothing?

That's all you've done so far, so I don't really see how is not justified in thinking so.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Juska

Holby, no one has attacked you because no one can attack you. Your empire is too big. Even if someone could desertions would be over 10% each attack.

I love how you guys tell me kills are useless when you tried to kill me once and failed and then managed to kill me, if they are useless why try? Why kill me? Why threaten members of The Alliance with dying?

You are exactly right Holby, killing you guys is the easy path. I didn't even have to organize kill runs on the ones I got, I just logged in and killed them. If every person not on your side had the same mentality/skill as me you guys would all be dead. Two kills by me, one by Briar. 3 kills by two people, 15 people could kill 8 players easily all playing solo just like I'm doing.

I have zero interest in leading a team to preform a takedown, the only reason I'm even doing what I'm doing is because I was sick of you guys talking. I have no interest in formulating plans and getting people together. Odds are people don't show up, or don't know what they are doing or one of you logs in and stops us. I find it funny how people people are so distancing themselves from me, if someone has a plan tell me, I'll help. The fact was no one had a plan and so I put into motion the only one I was willing to do.

Enjoy the fact you are winning and stop bawling about how easy it would be for you not to be.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Night Wolf

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on February 12, 2010, 02:08:56 PM
QuoteYou are completely wrong there my friend...It just plans take time to execute.

They shouldn't. A proper takedown can be done in, at most, 3 days.

We have to take down someone with 13 bil net...I think itll take a wee bit longer than 3 days. Plus I have to create a team which took me a day or two itself.

Gorak

Juska
the fact is, if it wasn't for our big talk, and threats and whatnot in the forums, we'd still be running completely unopposed. Which was boring.
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteWe have to take down someone with 13 bil net...I think itll take a wee bit longer than 3 days. Plus I have to create a team which took me a day or two itself.

It just seems like a bigger task than it really is.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Night Wolf

Well when everyone seems content on just killing you guys its a pain just getting people to help

Gen. Volkov

Well, Juska sounds eager enough.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on February 12, 2010, 11:07:16 PM
Well, Juska sounds eager enough.
To kill you guys yea and and theres about a dozen other people that think thats the only way to beat you guys. No matter how many times I tell them we need to work together to take out holbrook they cant be convinced.

Gen. Volkov