Consequences

Started by Holby, February 04, 2010, 09:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Yes it is cuz now im gonna have to beat you guys with less people and less skill.  :wink:

lonewolf1817

kinda lame that it took so many of you to land lock, 1/2 the active server and 80% of the seasoned vets..... you guys are tough "i tell ya what" and holby noone would have attacked you and broke, just  a waist of our times.... and a lesson should be learned.... ppl playing this game need to be more invested in there clans with active strats.
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Marell

Quote from: lonewolf1817 on February 13, 2010, 01:34:25 AM
ppl playing this game need to be more invested in there clans with active strats.

Oh yeah I never explained to you about what was happening at KOTW... when you joined us, I was mid-way through making our 4.5tril cash with a few other allies.
When my clanmates sent you to me for instructions, I couldn't really tell you about that part of the plan...which is why you quit KOTW, as it appeared to you that I was being a lazy leader and that we weren't achieving anything...but in reality I was very busy...just with something I couldn't tell you about at the time  :wink:

Imediately prior to that, KOTW had spent a couple of months cloaking 5bil net on a fox in an emp attempt.

Perhaps other people are invested in their clans with active strats which you just don't know about.

Firetooth

Quote from: Marell on February 13, 2010, 02:10:44 AM
Quote from: lonewolf1817 on February 13, 2010, 01:34:25 AM
ppl playing this game need to be more invested in there clans with active strats.

Oh yeah I never explained to you about what was happening at KOTW... when you joined us, I was mid-way through making our 4.5tril cash with a few other allies.
When my clanmates sent you to me for instructions, I couldn't really tell you about that part of the plan...which is why you quit KOTW, as it appeared to you that I was being a lazy leader and that we weren't achieving anything...but in reality I was very busy...just with something I couldn't tell you about at the time  :wink:

Imediately prior to that, KOTW had spent a couple of months cloaking 5bil net on a fox in an emp attempt.

Perhaps other people are invested in their clans with active strats which you just don't know about.
And I also managed to cloak 1bil net before without being noticed in reg, during a war, as part of a clan involved. Sometimes looks can be deciveing.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

lonewolf1817

again then why would you have me as a clan member and not tell me.... bad leadership, and again back to my original point..... be more invested.
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Gen. Volkov

Quoteagain then why would you have me as a clan member and not tell me.... bad leadership, and again back to my original point..... be more invested.

I don't think even his other clan-mates knew. The 4.5 tril cash was made by a small circle of people that were absolutely trusted.

Quotekinda lame that it took so many of you to land lock, 1/2 the active server and 80% of the seasoned vets

As we keep pointing out, we are less than 1/4 of the active server, and there are plenty of seasoned vets who are around, but don't seem to be doing anything. The original list we posted was 9 people long! Since when is 9 out of 40 equal to 50%???
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Night Wolf

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on February 13, 2010, 02:38:36 PM
Quoteagain then why would you have me as a clan member and not tell me.... bad leadership, and again back to my original point..... be more invested.

I don't think even his other clan-mates knew. The 4.5 tril cash was made by a small circle of people that were absolutely trusted.

Quotekinda lame that it took so many of you to land lock, 1/2 the active server and 80% of the seasoned vets

As we keep pointing out, we are less than 1/4 of the active server, and there are plenty of seasoned vets who are around, but don't seem to be doing anything. The original list we posted was 9 people long! Since when is 9 out of 40 equal to 50%???
I kno I knew...and planned on telling lonewolf what was going on  :-\ Is just I kinda whent inactive for awhile and never got around to it lol.

And you guys have the majority of skill on your side. Theres only a handfull of people with skill that arent with you and most of them WONT come together to take you guys down.