Troll conspiracy

Started by Firetooth, January 14, 2012, 04:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Sharp quick look at this I'm not going to the study to tell you.

gallowsCalibrator    11:15:24 PM   Sending a message.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

IT'S A CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU!

A CONSPIRACY

And the fact you couldn't be bothered to walk about 12 feet to tell me this is also quite astounding . . .

Firetooth

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Quote from: Sharptooh on January 14, 2012, 04:21:48 PM
IT'S A CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU!

A CONSPIRACY

And the fact you couldn't be bothered to walk about 12 feet to tell me this is also quite astounding . . .

Actually Lol'd.

GC is probably messaging Ungatt. They do that when they're online.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

tell us everything and we won't sentence you for war crimes when this is over.

Krowdon

Ungatts posted stuff they messages to him and he became Matesprits with one. So if I ha to guess, Terezi is messaging Ungatt. I'm going to message her.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

woah woah woah

The trolls are humans? With genders? And Names? I don't understand...

Durza

Have you ever googled the trolls?  questions you may have might be answered then
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

Their species is troll.  They have genders, and their names are under their icons.

Firetooth

gallowsCalibrator    11:20:06 PM   Viewing their messages.

hmm

Quote from: Durza on January 14, 2012, 04:32:12 PM
Have you ever googled the trolls?  questions you may have might be answered then
they're cartoon characters? I always assumed some derelict Russian supercomputer had gone faulty and thus created the trolls.

Durza

...And that is what you get when you assume stuff.  Russian something-or-another messing up, that or Cam/AoU messing up your conversations
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

Quote from: Firetooth on January 14, 2012, 04:35:15 PM
gallowsCalibrator    11:20:06 PM   Viewing their messages.

hmm

Quote from: Durza on January 14, 2012, 04:32:12 PM
they're cartoon characters? I always assumed some derelict Russian supercomputer had gone faulty and thus created the trolls.

www.mspaintadventures.com

I started the comic after the trolls came here. Well, restarted. I never made it past act one. I still don't have trolls yet.

Ashyra Nightwing

It's from a web comic, ms paint adventures

its krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

The very embodiment of evil?

Lol JK Kilkenne. <3