News Update 10/30/07

Started by Peace Alliance, October 30, 2007, 07:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

We've decided to post regular updates so that everyone can know the official word about whats going on here at RWL!

RWL on Facebook
We're now on facebook! The group is called Redwall: Warlords. Feel free to join up so that we can send you up to date news on the events happening like resets, game changes, tournaments (commanders), and anything else! Also you can post pictures or anything else up there.

I feel obligated to warn you that it is always important to be careful with your personal information. Facebook is well known for it's heedless regard for your personal info.

Game Reform
For those of you who don't know, the game is currently going through an overhaul. Races have been are in a state of evolution, I (peace alliance) have been going through each race making sure that every race in the game has a viable strategy, and a fighting chance against the other races. Game changes usually take place as follows:
Turbo: Game changes are made when the round resets (28th of every month). The changes are announced in the Turbo Forum when the next rounds setup is announced.
Regular: Changes are rarely made to regular. However, when we do make changes, we announce them well in advance.

If you have any idea's for the development of the game, please post about it in the development forum, any idea is welcome!

RWLv2 Release date pending
The team (http://www.redwallwarlords.com/rwlstaff.html) here at RWL is planning on officially releasing a new version of the game! This will include major overhauls, plans involve integration with the entire website, and a stable, fully balanced version of the game!

Official Icon!!
We now have an official Icon for Redwall: Warlords! You have free rights to this image, and can post it anywhere on the internet! Use it as an avatar if you wish to show other websites your true allegiance!

Image located here: http://www.redwallwarlords.com/rwlicon.jpg

Holby

I will not deleted this

Germania