Different clan types?

Started by Sharptooh, February 07, 2012, 03:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raggon

Quote from: Shadow on February 09, 2012, 10:50:43 AM
I'm not sure there are really any benefits to any of those clan types that the highest level one doesn't have. Perhaps if the lower level ones were still able to attack each other for land, while being loosely allied, it would be a viable alternative.

Maybe, as a clan gets stronger/bigger, you earn the right to have different types of government?
I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Shadow on February 14, 2012, 03:31:29 PM
Quote from: Alazar is Back on February 14, 2012, 01:34:10 PM
By utter rubbish(i do stand by what I said) I mean that about 95% of the ideas he had listed were crap. The idea for different types of clans for a round or something is kind of interesting, but the interpretation that sharptooth had sucked. To be 100% honest...

Being 100% honest while being both offensive and unhelpful is not a redeeming quality.

To stay on this 100% honest thing...I couldn't give a rats tai, take that back, I couldn't give 5 rat's tails...

It's pretty simple, really. There was little benefit from anything that was listed. If you really want, I can go through each bullet point and explain myself, but in this case it is pretty blatantly obvious to me that there is no need for that seeing as the ideas are rat feces.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shadow

Actually this is an interesting idea. The clans as listed perhaps are not useful, but the idea of different levels of official alliances ingame is not a bad one at all.

You often complain that people don't take you seriously, or that people talk down to you. This is why. If you took the time to actually respond civilly and logically to others, they would extend you the same courtesy. If you honestly don't care then no worries, but your reactions suggest otherwise.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..