wow

Started by Blood Wake, May 16, 2009, 12:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marell

Quote from: The Obliterator on May 21, 2009, 06:34:14 AM
Also marell in my recent events "new to the game" was the attacker but Hounds of Ulster also attacked him before that. So watchtower was in fact involved unless that was for a land run which i doubt.

I didn't see that. Must have been a while before New to the Game killed him.
And my recent attacks shows that New to the Game took the last 19,160 acres. Looks like a general land grab really...if Volk'd been helping kill he would have put in more of an effort than just knocking him down to 19k.

Briar

I wasn't suggesting that Watchtower was part of the kill, even though I rolled both statements into one message, for the misunderstanding, my bad.

I'm just saying WT doesn't get much crap for killing.  While Rook talked to Night Wolf, do you really think Night Wolf would/could have done anything? You all just needed an excuse and found a pretty washy one.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Shadow

We weren't looking for excuses to kill you guys. Yeesh. Snare and I had had a talk on msn a few days earlier where we agreed to put aside our diffference and play together for a set or two, which is why i was so annoyed to hear about him trying to get people to kill us.

We don't get much crap for kiling because we only do it when it is richly deserved. Night Wolf could eaily have killed watchtower members had he agreed, anybody could. I don't think he /would/ have, becaus ehe is an ally, but that doesnt mean that Snare didn't approach others.

Stop complainig about it, as far as I can tell even Snare isn't mad about it.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Briar

That's my point.  You consider yourself the Saint of Righteousness and Virtue and anything that you do is because it was "richly deserved" by the other party. 

My request is that you get off your horse and join the rest of us.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Night Wolf

Are you guys to afraid to take on watchtower yourselves or something?

This message was sent to Axle

Wed, 20 May 2009 23:00:18 -0600
From ` (#8) (?)

If you care for Watchtower to lose this round, I've got a few bounties I'd like to pay to you tomorrow. The sum for each targeted kill by Legion is $100b cash

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Night Wolf on May 21, 2009, 01:45:47 PM
Are you guys to afraid to take on watchtower yourselves or something?
I don't know if it's a matter of fear as it is a matter of planning. They could try to kill watchtower, but that 1. waste turns that could be used to gather net. 2. If they failed, they would have to suffer the wrath of watchtower. It more a matter strategy then anything else I think. It's what I would've done if I need to kill someone.

Night Wolf

Its cowardly in my opinion and all around bad form. If you want someone dead do it yourself, and if you screw up you pay the price.

Mr.Grimm

It's what you do to stay ahead. We do what we must to win this round for this is just human nature. Some people think that would be a low move (you). And other would think it a fair step in the grand plan of things (me). Call it what you will it's a fairly good plan.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteAlso marell in my recent events "new to the game" was the attacker but Hounds of Ulster also attacked him before that. So watchtower was in fact involved unless that was for a land run which i doubt.

I hit Captain down to 18-19k land, as part of a normal run. Nothing more. If he is now dead, that is news to me, and I certainly wasn't involved.

Besides, had I wanted to kill Captain, he'd be dead by my hand. I don't need help in killing someone.

So shut up Oblit, and speak not of which you know little.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Quote from: Briar on May 21, 2009, 01:32:17 PM
That's my point.  You consider yourself the Saint of Righteousness and Virtue and anything that you do is because it was "richly deserved" by the other party.  

My request is that you get off your horse and join the rest of us.

You have never worked with me before. You only say that because of the team you are in, not from experience. Please join me for a round before you judge based on what others tell you.

If you had heard that I was trying to get people to kill you while keeping my name hidden and you trusted the source, what would you do? My bet is that you would kill me. Which is perfectly understandable. I responded just as you would have. The only reason you have a problem with it is because the people you work with have a problem with me. Namely Bob. Anything you hear about me from Bob is ... to be taken with a grain of salt. Please give me a chance to work with you so that you can see the truth of that.

QuoteFrom ` (#8) (?)

If you care for Watchtower to lose this round, I've got a few bounties I'd like to pay to you tomorrow. The sum for each targeted kill by Legion is $100b cash

We did not kill you. New did. And nobody ever pays up on bounties anyway lol.

The Obliterator

Quote from: Shadow on May 21, 2009, 07:03:35 AM
Watchtower had nothing to do with that kill. Hounds probably did a land grab a while before New decided to kill him. I already said that no more kills would happen from Watchtower if people left it be, and I stick by that. 164 attacks is enough to kill someone from around ~20k land or so. If volk attacked before, it was only a land grab.

Watchtower has two kills - the first was on Juska because he killed Saladin - we were not the agressors there. The second was on Snare because he asked Night Wolf to help him kill us. Again, not the agressors, although I suppose you can split hairs over who said what as long as you like without getting anywhere. For this reason, you accuse us of killing another one of your members? Give me a break. If I wasn't in this clan, you wouldn't think twice about it. You just don't like me, oblit. :P
No accually i think twice about everything.
Nah i do like you it just seems that whenever we have a plan you and we havn't even done anything yet you always take it upon yourself to attack us before we've done anything.
Some rounds its expected but others it just gets very annoying.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Shadow

You guys had a spy in my clan. That's something. I thought about much worse things, believe me. Decided not to. If some newb decides to kill you, stop putting it at my feet. Not only do I not care, but if I was behind it, I would make it obvious.

Briar

What gives F.O.E the right to knock off Guy players?? Yes, I understand ONE kill for retaliation for maybe bounties or threats or w/e.

Repeat kills have no justification.

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Briar on May 25, 2009, 05:18:32 PM
What gives F.O.E the right to knock off Guy players?? Yes, I understand ONE kill for retaliation for maybe bounties or threats or w/e.

Repeat kills have no justification.
You attacked our allies, put up propaganda about us, and today killed our leader. We attacked those who thought were enemies of ours like Heh.

The Obliterator

Haha so now its me attacking you witch is kinda right except your "leader" happened to try to kill me 2 times earlier this round and now i dont car that im dead im just glad that he is.
Also Grimm now that im gonna be active again im commin after all the people who failed kill runs on me and who participated in that last kill run on me.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better