remember when....

Started by lonewolf1817, March 09, 2010, 01:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonewolf1817

Hey everyone remember when turbo wasnt controled by 35% of the players all joined as one clan  ::)   ..... way to have ambitions
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Wolf Snare

yeah, and dem noobies always whined?

good times...
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

lonewolf1817

like i said hard to play when 35% of the players are all on the same team..... not really a game....
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Gen. Volkov

*Sigh* 6/20 does not equal 35%. It equals 30%. LOL. As for the numbers... Shadow had at least this many players on his team last round.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

I did not lol

For the last  week it was me and snare, nobody else sent me anything except at the start.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

lonewolf1817

come on man, my statistic is based of ACTIVE PLAYERS witch is 17 in game.  6/17 is .3529 = 35.3%

"critical thinking is key"

Gen. Volkov

*Goes back and rereads the "Immort" thread*

I count at least 5 Shads. Ally, Oblit, Snare, Purple Dragon, You.

Quotecome on man, my statistic is based of ACTIVE PLAYERS witch is 17 in game.  6/17 is .3529 = 35.3%

You mean players out of protection. I count the three in protection who have more land than 250 acres, as both I and the game consider those "active".
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

lonewolf1817

after seeing 6 people in heart clan i pressed the active player buttona nd 17 active players able to attack and defend came up. Protection is just that, once those protected players come into regular game play they can be used in my statistic. (great thing about stats is that you can can make them say almost anything you want)

LOL and i dont work with shadow.... ever..... never have and never will. My immort last round like it has been for years has been me working solo.

Gen. Volkov

Quoteafter seeing 6 people in heart clan i pressed the active player buttona nd 17 active players able to attack and defend came up. Protection is just that, once those protected players come into regular game play they can be used in my statistic. (great thing about stats is that you can can make them say almost anything you want)

You do it your way, I'll do it mine. Either way, we're not unbeatable. We're clanned for goodness sake. That means unlimited attacks! Quit whining.

Shadow

QuoteLOL and i dont work with shadow.... ever..... never have and never will. My immort last round like it has been for years has been me working solo.

Lol, there are a bunch like you, who dislike me and don't know me or have even tried to work with me. Have you been talking to Shade or something?

I count at least 5 Shads. Ally, Oblit, Snare, Purple Dragon, You.

I never had more than 2 active allies at any given time. They all helped out at different times in the round.

QuoteHey everyone remember when turbo wasnt controled by 35% of the players all joined as one clan  Roll Eyes   ..... way to have ambitions

Remember when the people who lost always complained about the people who won? Oh wait, that happens always.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI never had more than 2 active allies at any given time. They all helped out at different times in the round.

Be that as it may, it's still 5 people working towards the same goal. They weren't all active at the same time, like Heart is right now, but it was still 4 other people you didn't have to worry about trying to break you. I was just trying to point out that big teams can form, and you just have to deal with it.

Holby

Quote from: lonewolf1817 on March 09, 2010, 01:28:24 PM
Hey everyone remember when turbo wasnt controled by 35% of the players all joined as one clan  ::)   ..... way to have ambitions
We always used to work in teams in Turbo. But when it came the crunch, we tended to keep our Networths individual. Taking the 4 spots, for instance, rather than a ginormous lead for 1.

I will not deleted this

Juska

The fact that we are clanned is a big deal I think.

One decent indy could break our top man in 24 hours solo.

An indy/leader team could do work on us.

I sort of wish there weren't so many players in Heart, it gets boring standarding one stack indies and hitting every empire to below 6k land that's not in clan.....wait does it really? Not yet.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Peace Alliance

I'm kind of having fun being a well funded rat who spends his turns focusing on destruction rather then production

lonewolf1817

i consistently place top ten. i get top 5 when ever i try and i play completly solo. how am i a looser thats whinning just making a point that you all are lame players. People with the talent of every one of you should be out there only working with new players helping to promote the game making it larger and over all more fun for everyone because there would be a tremendous serg in new players. instead you all sit around and gang up together and create stagnet game play.... congrats u guys ROCK!......