Ereptor

Started by , April 04, 2003, 10:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I have made a poll, as Ereptor has asked me to.
What do you think?

Ereptor

I will not vote.  But as for those who do, i ask them to please give reasons why.  Or say they are having fun or not having fun.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Dead Eye

Ereptor was evil at first, but lately he has been kind and nice. I am having fun with him.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Abby The Rat

I'd put maybe, because it is his choice and no one else. I personal would really love to be number one warlord and be the most peaceful warlords of all time.

A guy or gal can dream a dream

~sigh~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Menatus

Yeah, it is his choice. But if he really isn't having fun, what's the point?

Dead Eye

I think that he isn't having fun because people are calling him gay and such
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Ereptor

who said i am not having fun?  i don't remember saying that.  Menatus? where did you get your information?  Shesh.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Menatus

Well you don't gotta make such a big deal about it. I THOUGHT that was what you said. I'm SORRY, again, I made a MISTAKE.

Beem

(edit-  below)

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Beem

I vote, as most could probably tell from past posts, No.  *shouts it.*  Why should he step down? Because he is too good? There is like no reason what so ever for him to step down.  The only reason I can see for anyone hating him, is that he has power.  Everyone is so wrapped up and blinded by the stars of greed in their eyes, and their wants for supreme power, they can't stand it when someone unstoppable is in their way.  Of course, most everyone wants to hold that glorified held up position as #1, but not everyone can do it.  Eruptor is good at the game, and because he is good, he deserves to be there.  I don't agree that people should be able to force him out of the spot he earned with many strategies that where supreme and conquered all.  Let me give an example.  Say there is a country, that country has no leader, but a bunch of people all around fight for the kingship.  Now, only one person can make it there, so they all make strategies and form alliances and use what ever they can to be the winner.  Now when one of them gets in the lead, and gets so powerful he can't be beat, should he give up his position as head just because there are others who want their turn in the light?  If anyone says yes to that, then they need to re-analyze their answer, their life, and their position on the intelligence scale.  THis is my not so humble opinion I want to force upon all you. *simple grin of love, then tosses skittles at people, popping egos, filling empty heads, and eating a few.*

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Menatus

Well then Ereptor shouldn't have complained about Stormy being the emperor thus it not being fun. HE said it wasn't fun because Stormy would NEVER be dethroned. If he says it's still fun, he's being a hypocrite.  

General Austin

Yes. I say "YES!!!" He's got secret police, and he's filled up the top ten with his Mordor clan. Smart, yes. I understand that it's not right for him to back down, but I still say yes. Ad should be the new Emperor.

AD FOR
EMPEROR!!!!
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Rough Raiders

I said yes just because you are about to destroy everyone... Threats of Ex-PAL members killing us... i agree with Aus... again...

AD FOR EMPEROR!!!! :D  
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Kilkenne

I say no. He made it there, and he can stay there. The only one who could break them was me, and I did it to set an example, then I could have disbanded my clan at any time to save myself, but I did not, because I wanted to make an example, but, to all of you high-ranked NEWBS, who are stupid, took it as a sign of weakness on my part, and not on his, so he should stay as long as he wants primarily because he's smarter than you.

Holby

Stay.
Ereptor deserves his position. He should be allowed to make his own choices.
He should rule however he wishes. He earned it.
I will not deleted this