MLS
Europa League
La Liga
Bundesliga
League 1
Mexico Premiera
Other

abartell

After you vote post your favorite team as well.

I like ac milan arsnal and man u
I'm really a squirrel but don't tell any one

Pippin

1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

abartell

Pippin

did you watch soccer aid yesterday?
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Firetooth

Lol, I watched Soccer aid. impressed with Wilkes and Pizzorno upfront for both sides, but I thought Mike Myers never got into the game. :D

Also, the Premier League is the best. The Spanish league is a two-horse race almost every year, with occasionally Valencia thrown into the mix. The Serie A is full of corruption and bribery, but at least is less predictable. The Bundesliga is quite fun, and less predictable, but still between a select few teams. In the premier league, Manchester United, Manchester City and Tottenham were all in contention for the title. If Arsenal make some good signings, they could be, and Chelsea probably are, particularly after winning the Champions league.

I used to support Man U when I was young, but I don't really support them as such anymore. Swansea for me at the moment, I like Danny Graham, Nathan Dyer, Ashley Williams and Michel Vorm.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

abartell

I like seria a because first of all ac milan is always at least in second place and also its fun to watch and lol did you guys see dc u game last week i was at game on field in box seats  BD lol i could touch players if i wanted to and got five dc u signatures (jealous much) lol and by the way we didnt have to pay for the seats either...... lol

abartell

whats your prob bob lol ugghh napoli XD

Ashyra Nightwing

I'm a Chelsea fan. I only became a Chelsea fan to wind up my friend but I quite like it now, especially with all the winning

also man u grosssss

abartell

lol you only like chelsea for the uefa win

Ashyra Nightwing

Believe it or not I actually decided to like Chelsea a couple of weeks before the win :P

abartell

U.S.A. got killed by brazil    :(

Firetooth

You know America Samoa are truly the worst side in the world when they concede 9 goals to New Caledonia.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

abartell

lol just lol......... we fail

Firetooth

Anybody else watching any of the Euro?

England drew against France, Italy drew with Spain, and Denmark beat Netherlands. I guess anything could happen this year.