Most Annoying Newb

Started by , May 10, 2003, 03:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just wondering. I find these newbies pretty annoying, so who do you think is the worst?

TR Shadow

Brock

You think you're an annoying newb Ashyra?  I think Pikepaw is quite annoying.  But I think he's not as bad as before.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Abby The Rat

TR Shadow, you are an oldbie so you have no right being up there and Ashyra, you're not a newbie.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

TR Shadow

Why is everyone voting Pikepaw?  He's my master!  I love Pikepaw!  *bows to Pikepaw and kisses the hem of his robes*

calria

*slaps a hand on Julie's forehead*

*straps her into a straightjacket*

Don't worry, folks, we'll have her fixed up in a year or two...

*drives to the mental oldbie hospital*

TR Shadow

Right...I was a bit out of my mind.  Sorry, I'm fine now.  *Bows to her new master, Ad*

Ruatine

*sighs with content* I'm glad I wasn't listed as a newbie.  :)  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

calria

Quote from: Teufel*sighs with content* I'm glad I wasn't listed as a newbie.  :)
*chuckle*
Aren't we all...

I think you're one of the folks who bypassed newb status and went straight to middlebie...

Holby

*Wonders whether hitting the "Me" option, actually means me. As in, me me. Not you "me", like, really me*  
I will not deleted this

baska

Hmmmmmm, I'm surpirsed. I expected my name to be up there....... I thought I was a pretty annoying newbie after all. :huh:  

I've always thought of myself as an annoying newbie.... I suppose I was the first time I came here. If you think I'm spamming now, you should have seen some of my posts when I first got here...

Rough Raiders

Ashyra Just because u hate me doent make me a newb. <_<  :angry:  
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Pikepaw

Wow, I knew I was annoying but I didn't think I was that annoying and I voted for myself.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

i can be a lot more annoying but i dont want to because my friends tell me to go away and shutup so i think that will happen here