Most Annoying Newb

Started by , May 10, 2003, 03:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoolClaw

I am offended I am not on there, my posts are off topic and are super-spam by some standards.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

windhound

meh, I wonder where I stand on the newbie-oldbie chart...  prob. closer to the center than anywhere, I've been here about as long as Holby (I think) but I dont post nearly as much...

QuoteI am offended I am not on there, my posts are off topic and are super-spam by some standards.
well, that post was atleast was mostly spelled right with decent grammer; really bad spammers seem to have terrible speelin an reely bad gramer.  heh, I dont see being concidered an annoying newb a good thing anyways...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Holby

Quote from: windhoundI've been here about as long as Holby (I think) but I dont post nearly as much...
Lousy five numbers <_< ...
 <_<

Ahem. Yes, Windhound has been around a long time. But I post more :P
I wonder which of us joined the old forum first? *Thinks*
I will not deleted this

Abby The Rat

Oh Gah, Look at the date you joined.

Holbs

Wind H

Therefore, Wind H have been on the forum longer then you.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Ashyra Nightwing

*sniff* No longer do I have a post count of 530... Evil hacker-type-person.... I also joined on the 7th... I was number 20. This account makes me look newbish.

Dead Eye

It's a tie. Rough and Pike Paw.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

windhound

*pokes Holby and Ad*
no capitalising my forum name!  only horde name is allowed to be upper case...  need to put that in my sig...
And yep, although I was the Member No.: 12, that doesnt mean much...  *ponders*  I wonder what my number was on the old forum before the reset...  I'm pretty sure Holby joined before me there...  though my first horde # was smaller  :P

btw Ashyra, you will probubly regain your former post count soon, though with your current low post count and high member # you currently do look like a newb...  meh...

EDIT:
QuoteIt's a tie. Rough and Pike Paw.
how is it a tie?  I mean, 10 vs. 2 is hardly a tie...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Dead Eye

I was saying what my vote was. Sorry, I was in a rush. I think that it is a tie between Rough and Pike, so I nulled.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Holby

Quote from: Ad The RatOh Gah, Look at the date you joined.

Holbs

Wind H

Therefore, Wind H have been on the forum longer then you.
Read what I wrote. old forum, I said.

Sorry windhound, I forget these things. *Remembers not to spell windhound with a capital*
I will not deleted this

Badrang the Tyrant

*is glad that only one person voted for him, but is mad that he is up there in the first place*  I voted almkan.

Ashyra, why am I up there??

Ashyra Nightwing

I ran out of newbs, so I just thought of one middlebie to put up there... Now we have a worse newb problem. Big bad rat man, joe35 and birtanny67. She can't even spell her own name...

Badrang the Tyrant

Oh, ok.  Yes, they are a big problem now.  Maybe Austin could start his "Newbie Classes" again...

birtanny67

iv bin playin rwl longr dan u. ur a n00b im not

Damug Warfang

Britanny47, you are a noob. You don't use capitalization or punctuation.
Redwallllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am a mighty ruler!!!

Just Kidding!

• My favotite redwall Characters.
  • Martin the Warrior
  • Sunflash the Mace (Sunstripe)
  • Lord Brocktree
  • Lord Urthstripe
  • Skylark
  • Veil
  • The Long Patrol
  • Cregga the Badgermum
  • [/list:u]

Damug Warfang

Britanny47, you are a noob. You don't use capitalization or punctuation. You don't even spell you right!
Redwallllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am a mighty ruler!!!

Just Kidding!

• My favotite redwall Characters.
  • Martin the Warrior
  • Sunflash the Mace (Sunstripe)
  • Lord Brocktree
  • Lord Urthstripe
  • Skylark
  • Veil
  • The Long Patrol
  • Cregga the Badgermum
  • [/list:u]