AN idea for turbo

Started by alacazar, May 21, 2003, 12:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alacazar

here is the idea and its for turbo only

on turbo somone like say ereptor can attack 10 people 20 times ageeting about 100,000 land with building only rats.   so he is not sitting at 105,000 land

then the first of the ten people online attacks to get his land back, maxing ereptor in the proccess, leaving him with about 1/3rd of the land that he took.   he is now at a little over 30,000 land, almost all of his army is intact and he cant be attacked anymore and the last 9 warlords are sitting on the bleachers stewing about the maximum attack rule.

So all in all,  someone can only be attacked 20 times in a day unless they are also attacking.  and if somone uses theis to their advantage a lot of warlords get left out in the cold,  there revenge denied them.

what if we do this instead.   change it so somone can only be attacked 20 or so times, by each warlord.  so. someone still gets almost all the land for himself,  but with this rule every single warlord that ereptor attacked can strike back.  in the end this means if he attacked 200 times (20 attacks per person over 10 people) he can be attacked back 200 times,  (20 attacks per person over ten people) and will end up about where he started,  5000 land and a huge rat army that he cant support

just an idea

alacazar

errrrr  I screwed up on the pol,       eather i can reppost or we can just post opinions below :(

sory bouth that all

my though is yes I would love to have the changed rule

Holby

Forgetting that what you wrote makes little or no sense,
Ereptor could not attack 10 Warlords 20 times. He wouldn't have enough turns. And even if he did, those people can retaliate. People aren't maxed out for a day or so, it's every hour they can be attacked again.
I think you've made your story too specific :rolleyes:
I will not deleted this

alacazar

lol  probedly,       you could,   save about 250 turns and extras,

use 200 turns atacking,  300 turns rebuilding after including some stored turns, and you ahve it,    not to mention one extra attack per hour is not enough to do any good BTW