New Avatar

Started by Aqualis, April 17, 2004, 09:43:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: IFmanshould I make it my avatar?
Yes! Then I can stare at the kewlio swirly object-o-doom ALL DAY....

Gen. Volkov

Yiss... both avis are evil.. but in the fun evil, not the bad evil way. They roxor.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wildwood

Quotefun evil

fun evil? :blink:  
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Gen. Volkov

Yeah, haven't you ever heard of fun evil? Like the villians in Disney movies.. fun and evil.. fun evil. But a bit different from that to... it being evil, but also being fun.. very hard to describe.. but Volkov thinks everyone knows what he is talking about... cept for wildwood.. but he doesn't count, cause he is new and doesn't get the whole RWL attitude.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Aqualis

Quote from: Wildwoodfun evil? :blink:
It's fun because it's hypnotizing, and evil 'cause you can't look away.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Wildwood

This is getting ridiculious.  I KNOW i pressed edit

[if i got the "RWL attitude" i would probably a loser like most of the other new players in the game ]

[Please use the edit button instead of double posting. Thanks.]
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

Trogdor 22

Sorry, Wildwood, you already are. I don't mean to flame, just stating a fact! :D  
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Gen. Volkov

*Watches Trogdor light up the acetylene torch* OOOOoooo BURN! That had to hurt. Wildwood obviously didn't get what I was saying.. and Trogdor flamed him.. but meh.. he could have pointed out some of wildwoods problems in a nicer way.. not that I contributed anything, but then everyone already knows I'm a sarcastic son of a *beep*....

Sonoras

Oooh, lets get seizures...

Wildwood

QuoteSorry, Wildwood, you already are. I don't mean to flame, just stating a fact!

Wow Alex that was hilarious I don't know what is more pathetic, you acually making that post or Gen. Volkolv actually thinking that is funny.

user posted image

Trogdor 22

Quote from: Gen. Volkov*Watches Trogdor light up the acetylene torch* OOOOoooo BURN! That had to hurt. Wildwood obviously didn't get what I was saying.. and Trogdor flamed him.. but meh.. he could have pointed out some of wildwoods problems in a nicer way.. not that I contributed anything, but then everyone already knows I'm a sarcastic son of a *beep*....
I have a zero tolerance policy for people who bug me. Who says I was joking Wildwood?

I like the new avatar. Is it supposed to be something, or is it just a cool little moving pattern thingy?
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Wildwood

QuoteI have a zero tolerance policy for people who bug me.

Zero tolerance policy for people who bug you?!?! You have got to be kidding me.  That is about the direct opposite of you Alex.  You do nothing when someone bugs you at school, you just ingnore them.

user posted image

Trogdor 22

I don't care if someone is a little annoying or stupid, but if someone really really gets on my nerves, and I really dislike them, I don't "do nothing".
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Aqualis

Just a moving pattern thing.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Trogdor 22

Wow, I just realized, if you follow the movement of some of the squares, they make a nazi swaztika! Probably just a coincidence.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image