Sucked!
3 (33.3%)
I loved it!
1 (11.1%)
Eragon....what is that??
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Alazar is Back

i thought it was a little odd, i wasnt happy with some of the graphics and actors chosen, or at how much they changed the plot......but all in all it was ok, i hope that eldest is a better one!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Wolf Snare

ehh.. Never read the book. Saw the movie, it was... alright. Nothing special, but I liked the dragons voice  :-o ( had to say something nice)

meh, I downloaded the Eragon game on my cellphone and play it all the time in class, if that helps?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Alazar is Back

lol, how is the game, id think that it would be pretty lame on a cell phone, dunno havent played an eragon game yet :-P, though i want to!

Wolf Snare

Well, theres a stick man with a sword... oh and you fight other stick men with swords. for litterally hours. So yeah, I guess about as lame as the movie?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Alazar is Back

that actually sounds better than the movie!!! jk lol, well pretty close, they coud have spent alot more time on it!

kell

for what they could have made the end result was very poor, it looked so bad like it was made in a week
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

zack harmon

the movie was horrible it added and took away to many parts in the book. the person they picked for brom to play was good pick.
I've seen three Barbarians rush into 400  enemies unarmed and i have seen some crazy people to.

Gen. Volkov

I didn't particularly like the book, so I never saw the movie.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

Quote from: zack harmon on April 04, 2007, 11:55:50 AM
the movie was horrible it added and took away to many parts in the book. the person they picked for brom to play was good pick.

Yes, i liked his character, i thought galbatorix was pretty lame, but the Durza was also good, ntm the urgals.....they're not supposed to be human like!

Arguia Zsah

Alazar is Back

have you read the book? if not then the movie will probably be better, because you dont see all the flaws in the plot and characters :-P

zack harmon

yeah its good galbatorix never spoke in the book which made me mad when they added him into the movie the urgals looked nothing like i thought they would.
I've seen three Barbarians rush into 400  enemies unarmed and i have seen some crazy people to.

Alazar is Back

yeah, it was pretty lame......just they could have made it all around better, i really didnt like saphira that much either.....she was ok but not that good

Ashyra Nightwing

I thought the book was pretty poor. So I never saw the film...

Alazar is Back

what?!?!? the book was awesome, but thats my opinion :-P