For a rank 30-40 warlord, what should your defense

Started by ~>John<~, January 29, 2003, 05:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Wickedclaw

back at 30 mine were about 15 to 20 million. So I guess that would be pretty good.

Fenix

U"hmmm with w00tness i had about 30-35 million dp's, I think

Germania

~>John<~

noo....half of my points are gaurd toers. WHOOHOO I CLIMBED 20 RANKs IN 2 DAYS!!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Trident

Well, when you say rank 30-40, and you climb fifty ranks... :o

My defense points suck- it's like 20 mil and I'm rank 17.  Even then, NOBODY (surprisingly, despite the fact that I'm a fox) can break through me, not with leaders, not with any other attacks  :D   Just had to brag... :rolleyes:   Good luck, John!

~>John<~

no i climbed 20 and got back to lower 30's. [or upper if 1 is highest]

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

~>John<~

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Menatus

Holby

When I had about 20000 land, (I'm talking months ago before I killed everything) I had about 7000-8000 guards. Now, I'm no way near.
I've never had many troops- it was happy day I hit 1 million rats :D .
I will not deleted this

Fenix