How did you come by to this place?

Started by Shael of Torethevel, January 28, 2003, 04:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shael of Torethevel

Yep. I'm still here. Maybe not as active, but I'm still hovering around....checking topics, voting in polls....I mostly stay on this forum though.

So, how did you get to RWL? I found it through the Terrouge Links section five months ago. I thought it'd be interesting to see how other people got here....
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

General Austin

I was surfing the Redwallian links, not even knowing that there WAS a ROC< and wham, I saw it at the Golden Inn, or something like that. It's the place with the calculators for the game. that was about 3-5 months ago. *doesn't keep count* :)  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Aqualis

I found it throught the Golden Leaf Inn after I started playing.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Trident

Quote from: General AustinI was surfing the Redwallian links, not even knowing that there WAS a ROC< and wham, I saw it at the Golden Inn, or something like that. It's the place with the calculators for the game. that was about 3-5 months ago. *doesn't keep count* :)
You should post at the Inn!!!!!!!  Or at least rp in the woods  :rolleyes:  :D  

Trident

Quote from: AqualisI found it throught the Golden Leaf Inn after I started playing.
Riiiiiiiiiight  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  

General Austin

What's the "woods"? I'm interested in RPing, so I'd like some good sites for new guys to try it out. Terrouge hates my connection or something, so I can't go there. Anywhere else I can go?
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Aqualis

The Golden Leaf Inn: www.rw-club.org

Go there, role-play, ignore someone named Bounty Hunter.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Trident

Bloodrath

Terrouge forum links.  ;) I spend most of my time over their and so the post about this and decided to check it out.

Menatus

Fenix

I was bugging my brother one night to sign up for Earth 2025, and Utopia, so I could kill him at some more games...  But he said that he was playing a different game with turns, that you receive every 10 minutes... I joined up... :D...I told him I'd be top...

Recently he rjeoined, and I made short work of him, as he did my first horde when I was rising thru the ranks...

My brother is Azeroth Alliance..by the way

Ereptor

i learned about this place through the same means as Austin.  I also had a brother that played.  He was Mable Woodsmen.  Alas he is no more.

Ereptor
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Fenix

:P Ereptor, I almost have half of your offensive points and I've only used 2.7 thousand turns.

:D:D:D

~>John<~

ah well I have the unfortuante strategy of for 10 turns having rats on 100%, then 10 turns with Weasels, and stoats, and so on
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

The Beatles

Lol, there was a time when 100% rats made me 100K rats a turn. Long gone, now.