Back stabbers / the TBV

Started by wolf bite, May 05, 2004, 05:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

ahh.... It was only a matter of time before something catastrophic like this would happen.
TBV is clearly in the wrong, and I feel Juby knows more about the entire situation than he is revealing.
Anywho, wolf, I know all too well how frustrating these scenerios can be. Therefore, Just tell me what you need. I am all resources here, and am willing to help you . PM me.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Juby (Tercios)

And why is that Cinadrin?  I got attacked by wolf bite while online in all this confusion, that is my only part in this.  I did not even retaliate so you defending wolf bite against me is quite misguided, and heres and idea, just message the person you attacked and ask if it's Juby, i would prefer you keep who I am to yourself if you are correct though.

Edit:Wolf Snare's word is biased, he was recently booted from out clan for cheating in our clan elections.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: wolf bite
QuoteAlso I attacked him *After* you had attacked me

My timing is accurate. Quite frankly, I think you are exagerating your peril.

*Checks Miguel Figueroa (#29) news*

Nope, Juby had made 22 attacks to taking almost 30,000 land before I made one failed steal and 3 land attacks taking only 7,000 of my land back.

He lied!

Wolf Bite
I seriously doubt that, I bet the timing is mistaken, it often condenses and confuses information after a period of very heightened activity.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Cindarin

Juby, i'm not going to PM any member of TBV because then I would probably be killed.  Rather i'll just continue attacking whomever I want in the clan.  And another thing i've been attacking your clan well before you attacked Wolf Bite.  I'm just going to attack you even more now.  Show you what happens to people who think they can start a war and expect to get away without getting a single scratch.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Juby (Tercios)

We have made it very clear that we did not want this to happen, also we have all been "scratched", in fact I didn't retaliate when I was attacked, your premise is flawed by the fact that TBV did not set out to do anything nor are we evil as you assume.

wolf bite

I know how to play the game. I was after what is mine and to protect what is mine. I only attacked you because your clan menber that took it was handing it up to you.

I have seen the condensed news wrong, the main page news wrong, but never have I seen the News search wrong.  Please check it yourself.  

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Juby (Tercios)And why is that Cinadrin?  I got attacked by wolf bite while online in all this confusion, that is my only part in this.  I did not even retaliate so you defending wolf bite against me is quite misguided, and heres and idea, just message the person you attacked and ask if it's Juby, i would prefer you keep who I am to yourself if you are correct though.

Edit:Wolf Snare's word is biased, he was recently booted from out clan for cheating in our clan elections.
I am entitled to my opinion, just as you are. (It's not like I choose to lie in my posts (coughLikeYoucough*.)

Ahh, and just for clarification, I have been done TBV since you guys killed Nohc.  I figured I might as well have some fun before I go. (true story, Don't belive me, your own problem.)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Cindarin

Oh don't worry Juby.  I know who you are now.  I don't believed i've attacked you... yet.  But I assure you, I will be attacking you... very soon.  Make no mistake about it, it will be on my own free will.  I hate TBV.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Juby (Tercios)

This is quite curious, I will be assuredly attacked when I have attacked no one but the very enemy Wolf Bite speaks of, in the last few days I have only attacked Allen Rock, quite curious.

wolf bite

But you attacked him to try to keep my land from me, then complain about the little of it I got back.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

caedo caelestis

The whole situation was my fault. I forgot about the little "don't attack wolf bite or windhounds" thing. Wolf messaged me about the truce so I dropped out of TBV to keep them out of my problems. You hit TBV, then I maxed you. Then I decided to delete so I told Juby to take my land before then.

If you want to call someone a backstabber, then im the one. Leave TBV out of it, like I tried to.

wolf bite

Quote from: caedo caelestisThe whole situation was my fault. I forgot about the little "don't attack wolf bite or windhounds" thing. Wolf messaged me about the truce so I dropped out of TBV to keep them out of my problems. You hit TBV, then I maxed you. Then I decided to delete so I told Juby to take my land before then.

If you want to call someone a backstabber, then im the one. Leave TBV out of it, like I tried to.
Thanks Nick for that fresh breath of honesty.  I only checked your clan affiliation after the first few on line attacks, the rest of the time I monitored my Main Page (which does not show clan affiliation).  You know there is a rule ?If they lower case their name, don?t attack them.? LOL

But that brings up a few issues and leaves many unanswered.

Why does the TBV not take responsibility for at least the actions of their clan members when a member?

If you were not affiliated with TBV anymore, then why attack me for trying to recoup when I attacked them?

Why did the TBV leader attack me without communication when he knew his clan started it?

Why is Juby bragging about how he was defending me in attacking you when you told him to take your land?

Why is Juby saying how mannered he was by not attacking me when he was most likely out of turns?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

caedo caelestis

Why does the TBV not take responsibility for at least the actions of their clan members when a member?

The responsibility of my actions were more mine then TBV. I realized I broke a TBV truce, so I resigned from TBV. In no way did I mean to involve TBV in a little fight with you. I had actually meant to quit from TBV but was waiting to talk with Ereptor first, just to make it not seem like I was screwing off on them.

If you were not affiliated with TBV anymore, then why attack me for trying to recoup when I attacked them?

I attacked you after you retaled on TBV because I was trying to convey it was my fight, not theirs. I don't think it's polite to start a small battle and leave them with a war.

Why did the TBV leader attack me without communication when he knew his clan started it?

I can't answer why the TBV leader attacked since I am not him, but I would assume he was just retaling without knowing what was going on. Also remember that Ereptor created the pact with you, not the current leader. By that I only mean he either did not know of the whole truce situtation or otherwise.

Why is Juby bragging about how he was defending me in attacking you when you told him to take your land?

Juby was trying his best to keep the clan in good standings. Politics wolf, you should know them well.

Why is Juby saying how mannered he was by not attacking me when he was most likely out of turns?

For the record, Juby had full or about 3/4 turns when I asked him to kill me.

wolf bite

QuoteWhy does the TBV not take responsibility for at least the actions of their clan members when a member?

The responsibility of my actions were more mine then TBV. I realized I broke a TBV truce, so I resigned from TBV. In no way did I mean to involve TBV in a little fight with you. I had actually meant to quit from TBV but was waiting to talk with Ereptor first, just to make it not seem like I was screwing off on them.

Nicely worded, does not address the question.

QuoteIf you were not affiliated with TBV anymore, then why attack me for trying to recoup when I attacked them?

I attacked you after you retaled on TBV because I was trying to convey it was my fight, not theirs. I don't think it's polite to start a small battle and leave them with a war.

Mail works better. How am I to know what you mean as you are atacking me?

QuoteWhy did the TBV leader attack me without communication when he knew his clan started it?

I can't answer why the TBV leader attacked since I am not him, but I would assume he was just retaling without knowing what was going on. Also remember that Ereptor created the pact with you, not the current leader. By that I only mean he either did not know of the whole truce situtation or otherwise.

Well said

QuoteWhy is Juby bragging about how he was defending me in attacking you when you told him to take your land?

Juby was trying his best to keep the clan in good standings. Politics wolf, you should know them well.

People that want to fix things put their cards on the table. There are times to "spin" the truth and other times that it is an insult.

QuoteWhy is Juby saying how mannered he was by not attacking me when he was most likely out of turns?

For the record, Juby had full or about 3/4 turns when I asked him to kill me.

Okay, your point is made.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

caedo caelestis

I guess I can't really answer that question either, since the TBV technically isn't me.

Mail works better. How am I to know what you mean as you are atacking me?

I've only really used mail to message someone before I kamakaze them on FAF. Actions speak louder then words, attacking seemed simpler at the time.

People that want to fix things put their cards on the table. There are times to "spin" the truth and other times that it is an insult.

Juby's job is PR. He does a good job at it. That's why he is clan assistant. Just too bad when people who don't read entire threads since its usually a huge waste of mindless bickering ruin it for them.  :rolleyes:

Down to the pure and simple:
In the end this could have all been avoided if I had dropped out of TBV before attacking you. For that I appologize to all the unintended parties.