Abandoned

Started by Ereptor, October 28, 2004, 11:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

Ereptor's kingdom was in chaos, his troops wearing thin, his sword needing repair, his allies far from his aid.

In fact the once self-proclaimed Emperor had found himself alone almost out of no where.  His so called friends had been bought, by the "light", and he had been painted as the bad guy.  Ereptor had not gone down without a fight, and he was not even close from going down yet.  There was still very much fight left in him, though he couldn't last much longer as he faced his former friends and current enemies at the same time.

The Emperor sent out the last of his riders to go throughout the lands searching for anyone still loyal to him to take up the fight.

The message read....

To whom this message finds,
 The Emperor has been overthrown.  The land is overturned.  My armies grow weak.  But my will is still strong.  If your alligence still lies with me.  Then take up your sword and meet my armies in the fields, so that we may take a last stand, with our swords and our shields.  There light is a false one, which will be found out soon, and those whom claim to do right will soon find their doom.  My request for your aid is my last request to make, if it is not answered i fear i shall not wake, from this darkness they call light.  So stand up, stand up and fight!

The Emperor Ereptor The Great
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Neobaron

A messenger arived at the foot of the tree in which Neobaron was sitting.

---

"M'mord! Your emperor sends word that he needs your help! It is desperately important!"

"Bring it here my good sir!" the young warlord replied.

The rider sat, perplexed. Soon enough, however, he began to climb the tree, complimenting the fuzziness of it all the way up. When he had arrived, Neobaron skimmed the letter.

"I say sir... this is rather hard to read dont you agree?"

The messenger turned the letter over for the dazed warlord

"Ah! I see...    hmmm"

He mumbled to himself about a nice juicy steak and a cold glass of tea.

"Well my friend... write this for me...   and take it back."

The messenger brought out his pen and a scrap of paper. The warlord complimented on the messengers ability to seemingly make pen and paper appear out of nowhere and began to inquire as to where he learned that trick.

"Pockets m'lord"
"Pockets? Say... where can i find this 'pockets'?"
"In my pants sire"
"What? I say...    Ereptor sure has some shady friends these days."

The messenger looked around, confused.

"Well anyways... take this note."
"Aye sir."
"Eye?"
"Aye."
"What about an eye?"
"no m'lord... /aye/"
"yes yes... i know Eye. What about one"
"Yes sir."
"Yes sir?"
"Yes is aye sir"
"What?"
"Yes... is aye sir."

The warlord shook his head and began to become distracted by the tree. Angrily the messenger slapped the paw of the warlord, who had begun to carres the fuzz and talk to himself.

"Your /message/ sire!"
"Why yes my good friend... youve already given it to me"
"No sire... YOUR message!"
"Ah yes... ok record"

Knowing the consequences of talking, the messenger nodded and prepared to write as the young warlord spoke.

---

Ereptor, my lord and friend,

It has come to pass that since my bindings with you were solely on the basis of my control of the BA, i must regretfully inform you that our relationship as lord-subject are hereby cancelled.

While i do not stand at your side, it is not my desire for a single group to rule all of the land, and i must maintain a state of neutrality in order to keep all warlords from haveing the yoke of light thrown over them, and to fight (as i have in the past) those who would dominate all of us.

---Neobaron
Proud member of the peacefull empire of Umbar
Founder and advisor to the Empire of the BlackAdders
Owner of the tallest fuzzy tree in the forest

---

Finishing up, the young warlord looked down at his feet. His thoughts turned from the tree to something deeper. He turned his head form the messenger and told him to leave.

Neobaron looked to the battlefield. Silence had become the order of the hour.

Peace Alliance, Kilkenne, and Dead Eye all held their ground as the bodies around them gave way to a feeling of solitude. While they fought, Neobaron had kept his honour. He had rejected great rewards all for the knowledge that he had not betrayed a good friend.

Should he have?

No... betrayal showed what a lord stood for, and Neobaron stood for chivalry and the honour that comes from fighting beneath a banner not stained with the blood of friends.  
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Juska

Juska laughed openly open hearing Ereptor's message. For Juska had offered Ereptor an alliance before the fight, and yet no reply had come. Juska had known something was up for Light was power hungry and warmongering, but alas Ereptor would not listen. Ereptor had left Sworn at their time of greatest need and now at Ereptor time of need Juska will stand aside and watch him be crushed by the force of Light.

My allegiance stands with Kilk and Cloud, Ereptor can die.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

cloud

Upon hearing about this vainful message from Ereptor, Cloud sends out his own message, one that should be heard with caution:

Dear people of redwall,

Ereptor is nothing more than a nusance now, he has no real power and his "light" will soon be put out. A last ditch effort alliance with him will only result in your own death, do not take this warning lightly. I do not wish for any senseless deaths, so do not be careless with your lives.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Ereptor

Ereptor sighed at the few replies and even those did not bring good news.  Once again Ereptor would have to go at this alone.  He sat down to start going through his plans for the war he must wage against those whom would try to take his Empire and his right the the thrown.....
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

RazorClaw

RazorClaw sighed. He would have helped, but sadly, he had neglected his army, and was too weak at the point of Ereptor's struggle to provide any help. As he surveyed the armies of various warlords, he smiled. It had mattered not. Ereptor had prevailed again. And he waited. And watched. And sunk back into the shadows...

cloud

can't figure out how to get rid of double posts...
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

cloud

After Ereptor's recent attacks this night, Cloud finds himself seeking refuge in his capital, Cloud's Paradise. These were very unexpected, especially this late, but no matter. Ereptor has regroup and become a threat again...he thought to himself. Once the dawn came, Ereptor would again be broken. While his army is powerful, his upkeep will surely be his downfall, for no warlord can keep that many troops properly provided for long. Before he lays down to get a quick bit of sleep he sends a message to his allies:

Dear friends,

The hour of our victory is within a short reach, and Ereptor must be taken down. While his army is in the hundreds of millions, he can be brought down with planning. We shall show the people of the south the true light which they deserve, and we must end Ereptor's reign now!
-Kilk

wolf bite

It would seem that the three unknown strangers that miraculously have taken the top would not find this a time to attack the wolf. But wisdom does not seem to be on their side.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

cloud

if it helps, we're really not associated with "??"
-Kilk

wolf bite

Quote from: cloudif it helps, we're really not associated with "??"

Now really, what does the word "really" really mean?

Strange in deed. Two days ago I was sent the stats of all three of you. I can see of no way for people to have what they had but for cheating. I sent a spy to Light today to see if the stats were still so outrageous. In return I was punished, ???? maxed me out, then ?? was sent a ton of aid in payment from Light to take ?? out of my reach. Someone paying another, or possibly his own alter ego, to attack me, is still the same as the person attacking me.

I stand not behind, but beside Ereptor in that these people must be taken down for the good of the game, and I am not joshing.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Guthorm Swordmaster

I would help Ereptor but I'm wayyyyyyyy to low and my leaders arent enough yet to help you so........as soon as ive got enough leaders i'll help.

Kilkenne

This whole situation is fun because I can't log on to the game due to "security issues" from my current location. Hazaa because I'm going to die and there is nothing I can do about it.  :lol:  

Juby (Tercios)

hmmmm...siding with the underdog is always fun...
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Guthorm Swordmaster

Ask an admin to disable you till your alowed to get back on then , when your back have them undisable you