land farm

Started by Blood Wake, July 16, 2009, 01:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

whoever aided the farm so much is a greedy prick. that's uncalled for. the farm should be used by the lower ranks, not limited to whoever has enough troops to grab the land

edit: it was Sevz... of course
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Shadow

Doesn't the farm regularly get emptied out of all the troops that are in it? If not, we should really code in a restriction on aid to the farm. But either way, you can always take land with leaders or murder it since its defenses are never up and it always has 0 leaders.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Shadow on July 16, 2009, 01:18:27 PM
Doesn't the farm regularly get emptied out of all the troops that are in it? If not, we should really code in a restriction on aid to the farm. But either way, you can always take land with leaders or murder it since its defenses are never up and it always has 0 leaders.

This is a dumb question, and I may have once known the answer but I've forgotten it by now .... do you suffer any casualties when using leader attacks on a warlord with zero leaders?

Edit: Wow, the land farm is in the top ten.  Maybe Sevz can keep it there until the end of the round.  ::)
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Firetooth

Quote from: Checkerpaw on July 16, 2009, 01:36:48 PM
Quote from: Shadow on July 16, 2009, 01:18:27 PM

This is a dumb question, and I may have once known the answer but I've forgotten it by now .... do you suffer any casualties when using leader attacks on a warlord with zero leaders?

Edit: Wow, the land farm is in the top ten.  Maybe Sevz can keep it there until the end of the round.  ::)
You do lol
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

Land Farm (Free Land) (#7)
Turns (?)   550 (max 550)
Turns Stored (?)   150 (max 150)
Rank (?)   #8
Workers (?)   143,291
Acres (?)   30,422
Cash (?)   $61,999,758
Food (?)   270,372,420
Loyalty (?)   500
Networth (?)   $230,792,263

Location (?)   Southsward
Race (?)   Lizard
Health (?)   100%
Tax Rate (?)   10%
Rats (?)   44,916,408
Weasels (?)   5,726,827
Stoats (?)   20,592,352
Skiffs (?)   11,322,912
Leaders (?)   0

Aidin him was jut a waste of troops
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

windhound

Land Farm (Free Land) (#7)
Turns (?)   550 (max 550)
Turns Stored (?)   150 (max 150)
Rank (?)   #25
Workers (?)   143,291
Acres (?)   30,422
Cash (?)   $61,999,758
Food (?)   270,372,420
Loyalty (?)   500
Networth (?)   $39,635,248

Location (?)   Southsward
Race (?)   Lizard
Health (?)   100%
Tax Rate (?)   10%
Rats (?)   3,372,893
Weasels (?)   430,041
Stoats (?)   1,546,336
Skiffs (?)   850,268
Leaders (?)   0

A bit more manageable, neh?

But yeah, I think the land farm auto-burns whatever troops it has when it uses turns, as it does scout and that army would burn its resources.  Not positive on that though.
There is an admin policy of nuking troops on the landfarm, but it was more fun to murder them away this time.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Blood Wake

haha, yeah, I sent a few murders his way. I was pretty much out of turns though
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Sevz

i could send the land farm to top 10 every day regardless of him burning troops and still finish on a comfortable networth

and nice work wasting him, if i could send him leaders i would.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Sevz on July 16, 2009, 03:18:01 PM
i could send the land farm to top 10 every day regardless of him burning troops and still finish on a comfortable networth

and nice work wasting him, if i could send him leaders i would.

Define "comfortable."
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Sevz

i'm not experienced in redwall, i can't give you an estimate until next set.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.