Does anyone find it interesting ....

Started by Checkerpaw, July 20, 2009, 12:15:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

Maybe you didn't get aided, you were purposely left a hole in order to pass land between group mates. I'm not denying the skill of Sevz and his teammates (of which you are one). Just don't go flaunting yourself when your position was given to you and not earned.

I was given a small amount of aid in order to make my run against them today and so cannot claim all the credit, but they will not lock anymore land the rest of this round. I plan a surviving Firetooth, I unfortunately had to declan in order to protect myself.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Firetooth

Quote from: Juska on July 21, 2009, 03:02:04 PM
Maybe you didn't get aided, you were purposely left a hole in order to pass land between group mates. I'm not denying the skill of Sevz and his teammates (of which you are one). Just don't go flaunting yourself when your position was given to you and not earned.

I was given a small amount of aid in order to make my run against them today and so cannot claim all the credit, but they will not lock anymore land the rest of this round. I plan a surviving Firetooth, I unfortunately had to declan in order to protect myself.
Grats Juska, you're doing a decent job. I can't see you winning though :-\
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sevz

you were fortunate today juska
i was talking on MSN waiting for some aid to build camps and lock the land good and proper on myself and the top guy

tomorrow i'll have a wall i guess :P

and i'm cutting numbers on allies, there's also punishment to be dished out

the rat knows its coming.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

Lol, you play like an butt but you have a certain completely oblivious charm that makes it hard to dislike you. You are probably the best RWL-villain in a while.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevz

ya know, for someone who doesn't play your on the forums alot, 1+2=???

and i'm not a villain
i'm just a psycho

Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Sevz on July 21, 2009, 03:34:47 PM
you were fortunate today juska
i was talking on MSN waiting for some aid to build camps and lock the land good and proper on myself and the top guy

tomorrow i'll have a wall i guess :P

and i'm cutting numbers on allies, there's also punishment to be dished out

the rat knows its coming.

What rat are you referring to here?
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Sevz

i don't want to make it public
your NKVD right? want me to msg ingame?

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Sevz on July 21, 2009, 03:59:59 PM
i don't want to make it public
your NKVD right? want me to msg ingame?

I don't make who I am public, either.  Feel free to send me a PM on the forum, though.

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Sevz

doesn't matter, i figured out who you were anyways
i won't tell people checker ;)

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Sevz on July 21, 2009, 05:23:26 PM
doesn't matter, i figured out who you were anyways
i won't tell people checker ;)

I'm flattered you cared enough to spend the time trying to figure it out

Sevz

i didn't, i was online and you were to, you replied and it was just us 2 online.