Forum Link

Started by cloud, October 27, 2004, 06:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

I don't know if it's just me, but the "forum" button from RWL doesnt do anything when i click on it anymore...
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

bjornredtail

The link seemes to be working for me... Are you refering to the link from inside the game itself?
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

windhound

...both the link from www.redwallwarlords.com and inside the game work,
however, if you have a popup-blocker it could catch the one launched from the game, since it wants to open a new window...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Guthorm Swordmaster

Thats happened to me its generally because your compouter is running slow give it a try later and it wil be fine.

DemonSlavers

yes it is working for me too check on your computer checkup list and check your computer's speed and if you kept the owners manual form when you bought the computer it should tell you the normal speed and if its below that it could of a virus on it or from spam on the internet interfering with your computer.
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'