I'm new to the game.

Started by BigRick, June 28, 2009, 06:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigRick

Hey everyone, I'm BigRick. I am new to this game altho i've heard about it for awhile.

I play another promisance game that i aint to shabby at, so thought i would check this one out for some extra fun.

RWL is obviously different from the one I play and it may take me some getting use to the different lingo and strategies, but all i have to say is "WATCH OUT" once i do.

On a side note, feel free to message me if you would like to recruit me, or welcome me to the game. I dont bite unless provoked.

AIM: Ricky188805
MSN: Ricky71887@aol.com
If I see another pink elephant, I swear I'll shoot!

Ungatt Trunn II

Zanzibar land is more than happy to have you among our ranks. I'll message you in game.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Or you could Join the Night Wolves we'd be more than happy to have you.

BigRick

I was told the reg server doesnt usually reset. What is the purpose of this? Gives me no reason to want to play.

I'll likely play turbo as well since it resets monthly apparently.

What exactly is the point of this game?

In other promisance games i've played its all Netgaining with some warring thrown in.
If I see another pink elephant, I swear I'll shoot!

Zeppelin

its all bout groaning on the forum when playhers fail or boasting when it takes a dozen players to keep me down seems like the entire point here. theyre pathetic. indy like its qmt and youll do good. embez is duck weak here though.

Ungatt Trunn II

Here we go. Zeppelin, go troll where people care because right now I may go Billy Mays on you. Don't tempt me.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Zeppelin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 28, 2009, 09:34:39 PM
Here we go. Zeppelin, go troll where people care because right now I may go Billy Mays on you. Don't tempt me.
poor poor baby cant take a brushoff. go swallow some oxiclean.

Ungatt Trunn II

I can't your mom already swallowed it all hoping to get a buzz.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Zeppelin

then buy another bucket of it and kill yourself again. btw your mom jokes are so old and pitiful.

Ungatt Trunn II

Whatever. I'm not the one who gets off by killing people in a fictional online text based game.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Zeppelin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 28, 2009, 09:43:08 PM
Whatever. I'm not the one who gets off by killing people in a fictional online text based game.
mission complete.

Ungatt Trunn II

Moar liek fission mailed, amirite?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Zeppelin

youre the leet fool here. im just a btard.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Zeppelin on June 28, 2009, 09:46:17 PM
youre the leet fool here. im just a btard.
More like the Retard :P

Ungatt Trunn II

Exactly. That's why you fail at trolling. And it's /b/tard.
DIE HIPPIE DIE